• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAL0R

Banned
Might want to lock the thread. I don't think this can be topped.

Little homosexuals in training. "Mommy gives me so much attention when I ask to wear dresses like she showed me, and when I play with girl toys! She posts pictures of me on Facebook to brag about me!"

Disgusting. Raise little men to be virtuous, courageous and strong. Protectors and providers for their women and children. No apologies. Men being men.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
"Mommy gives me so much attention when I ask to wear dresses like she showed me, and when I play with girl toys! She posts pictures of me on Facebook to brag about me!"

Disgusting. Raise little men to be virtuous, courageous and strong. Protectors and providers for their women and children. No apologies. Men being men.

This stuff really does need to stop. Kids have it hard enough these days even without their parents also adding confusion regarding gender. God help us- I'm terrified for these poor children. :lollipop_pensive:

Bullet Club

Are Joe Rogan's nipples cringe?

idO15r7.jpg

Bullet Club

VZoqsER.jpg

I know there's a lot going on in this TikTok screenshot, but imagine being triggered by letters.

And also imagine being triggered by colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom