• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post shit you find cringeworthy. Pics, videos, articles, whatever.

I'm pretty sure this is an intentional troll video (after watching it many times over the years), but it still makes me cringe in all the right ways. I love it. Take a shot every time he says fuck.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
This thread, some of its users, some of its staff.

(Unironically i talked to this OP in private before on a completely different topic on how he took his kids to his uncle in a different state just to get some room or something like that and he refused to sell his two cars despite having financial issues. Reading that thread, he now somehow has the kids sent to China? Like every single aspect of his life seems hyperbole or simply questionable/unrealistic.)

Spheyr

Banned

(Unironically i talked to this OP in private before on a completely different topic on how he took his kids to his uncle in a different state just to get some room or something like that and he refused to sell his two cars despite having financial issues. Reading that thread, he now somehow has the kids sent to China? Like every single aspect of his life seems hyperbole or simply questionable/unrealistic.)
A married couple with two cars?! What extravagance!

Redneckerz

A married couple with two cars?! What extravagance!
You should read up on this (its in his small post history), then you would know how something so normal is really so strange in his case. :)

B4IFURU18?

Banned
Who Owns This Thread????? jist curious....................................... no seriously its mine, i have squatters rights to this thread!

Can't tell if this is cringe or anti cringe

Doesn't matter what David Lynch does, it cannot ever be cringe for the mere fact that he's David frikkin' Lynch. That Pokemon wedding tho...

tenor.gif

DKehoe

Gold Member
Oh god that Pokemon wedding. Imagine being at that and not knowing anything about Pokemon.

lil puff

watching some cult documentaries. Cringey.

it is murder if the leader does not constantly have babies. And he have to have at 3 least 3 wives. And trains little girls.

On Crime Network Channel that I toggled to during NFL commercials

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I had to awaken the thread for an old post that I saw again recently. This is S-Tier cringe. Unbearable almost.

Read the post text before you read the table.

fxhfNKd11jPZXj6kWzxai6XUV-aBzYzS-9EGso0po_o.jpg

Last edited:
I had to awaken the thread for an old post that I saw again recently. This is S-Tier cringe. Unbearable almost.

LOL at the Room mood: flirty lines

Oh boy.

If only life was a giant Smash Brothers combo

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

i'm pretty sure i met him at Super Smash Con 2016

Stupid forum forbidding calling a cuck a cuck.

Redneckerz

Its almost cute in how this guy thought here. So innocent, i am sure nobody on the Internet will think otherwise.

I also think said dude is 14 or 9 year old. So, does it have a ResetERA account?
Stupid forum forbidding calling a cuck a cuck.
I am convinced Psychocrasha was on the verge of or experiencing a burnout and simply didn't comprehend anymore what his posts were implicating.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That kid with the seaweed hair and painted nails... Jesus Christ.

Airola

As hilarious as that is. It’s strange she never said she had a husband. I guess she hid that because she wanted all that virgin $$$$
Edit: NVM she dose kind of say it in the post 😂😂😂

It's the same thing with pop musicians and actors/actresses. They are often recommended to not say they are in a relationship because fans love the idea of them being single and "available", and today streamers have the same kind of thing going on. And that mod dude just proves that if pop musicians or streamers want to take most of their business they should be quiet about their relationships. The fanbases have tons of people like that mod there.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If you google her weirder stuff comes out but usually twitch thots have these kinds of orbiters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom