• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolino840

I was watching the rules for the chance to win an halo themed jeep from rockstar energy and...maybe is cringe for me because i don't get it.....why this rule for Canada?

VYcgdqO.jpg

Bullet Club

I was watching the rules for the chance to win an halo themed jeep from rockstar energy and...maybe is cringe for me because i don't get it.....why this rule for Canada?

VYcgdqO.jpg

It makes it a game of skill + chance instead of just a game of chance, so it's not a lottery.

Well that took an unexpected turn. I was expecting the parents to be angry about it not aroused by it.

The parents:

0rPWZT9.jpg

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member

Raven117

Gold Member
I have a 3 year old girl, she loves blue colour, that doesn’t make her a boy.
I don't know anything about anything when it comes to kids....but in many cases, it seems like parents are really jumping the gun saying a kid is "trans" when sometimes its just a phase.

Hell, growing up, the phrase "tom-boy" was used all the time to describe girls who tended to like doing boy stuff while they were younger. It didn't make them "trans." They got older, typically became a bit more "girly" in a traditional sense, and then it all balanced out. Typically making for awesome humans.

Again, I don't know much about nothing when it comes to this...and making these types of decisions when a kid can't even buy a pack of cigarettes seems beyond me.

I recognize this is complicated. VERY complicated. And each person has a very unique set of circumstances when it comes to this. There is no one size fits all for anyone. I just hope everyone can reach a point where they are happy long-term. That's all.

Last edited:

Ionian

The Hallmark movies are always good for a bit of cringe in my book. The acting is never very good and it feels a lot like NPC's interacting. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

This is a film? Thought it was an ad for dentistry.

haha. Also she looks pregnant which makes "we have a lot to talk about.", "I guess we do". Even funnier.

Bullet Club

Maybe it's because I'm a little drunk but she actual had a point. Came for the crazy dancing. Stayed for thoughtful message
It's the dancing I found cringe.

I know it's TikTok so doing something goofy to get noticed is the thing to do, but this was a bit much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom