• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigedole

Soh Cah Toa is a popular way of trying to teach the basic trigonometric functions. Soh - Sine is Opposite over Hypotenuse. Cah - Cosine is Adjacent over Hypotenuse. Toa - Tangent is Opposite over Adjacent.

That teacher is HELLA cringe though.

0ok51wmdgw761.jpg

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
I'll contribute. The wife and I couldn't make it through this. Got to around 4 minutes.

Made it through the whole thing. Honestly, it's mostly just kids role-playing. They seems to be keeping to themselves and not making aggressive demands for recognition and special status like other groups so I say let them get on with it.

Last edited:
This is inappropriate, and I don't know what the math teacher is trying to do, but no violence is being committed here. It is still cringy, but on 2 levels, the teacher is cringy in her behavior, and the tweeter is cringy for saying they had violence committed against them.

Maybe there is some explanation that tells you why the teacher was doing such a weird thing and not teaching math?

More here:

What she says at the end

Apparently sokatowa or whatever she is saying is some pneumonic device related to math that I’m unfamiliar with. The idea that this lady is fired for this is absurd. It was her trying to get the kids to remember whatever she was teaching. Completely innocent, albeit cringeworthy.

tommib

Here's a bit more for those who are a gluten for punishment..

As far as I can tell, this is blatant and proud fetishization of female-to-male transgender men who are nonbinary and non-dysphoric yet still go through hormone replacement therapy so they can have hairy masculine features yet still retain and flaunt their natural breasts.

MWyLC9v.png

Stuff like this is taking over and replacing what was once the transgender "community"...while the warnings by people who have genuine medically diagnosed gender dysphoria and even those with an intersex condition are being ridiculed and dismissed as hateful 'gatekeeping.' :lollipop_pensive:

If I knew 7 years ago that this is what the trans community was going to be, I probably would never have transitioned out of intense embarrassment of association and most likely would not have lived past 2015.
Don't worry, Ailynn. I want to think most people know that this crap doesn't represent any serious community. There are enough trans people against this nonsense and fighting for some sanity in the conversation - Buck Angel comes to mind.

Toots

Gold Member

The kid is better off with he robot, which looks more human than his npc father 😅
Notice how the kid only talks to his mom and the robot without even acknowledging his sorry excuse of a dad.
There’s no wonder who’s sleeping in mommy’s bed at night…

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
The kid is better off with he robot, which looks more human than his npc father 😅
Notice how the kid only talks to his mom and the robot without even acknowledging his sorry excuse of a dad.
There’s no wonder who’s sleeping in mommy’s bed at night…
This can’t be real. Please tell me it isn’t real. Talk about a dysfunctional family.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Try getting through this article without a cringe

I think Sarber or whoever he is should just cut ties, sell the team and spend that money on hookers and weed while all the losers go to Twitter to criticise his decision.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom