• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Morris79

Whyyyyy???
l7c9UN9.jpg

The world right now ->

Eok6IT5.gif

Airola

the guy who is filming is a fucking prick.
The stupid taking pictures dude is clearly afraid of covid. he has every right to be afraid and in his stupid logic he "wanted to teach them a lesson" by taking a picture of people not wearing a mask.
The guy SOMEHOW turned it around into "you are taking pictures of my daughter reeeeeeeeee"... like wtf? There are 50 cctv cameras filming you at any time. Some random guy taking pictures in public is not changing anything.
Wear the fucking mask and do not scare those who are clearly afraid.
What a bunch of morons

Quoted for cringe.

BbMajor7th

A dollar bet says the girl in question is insanely good-looking and the guy in question thinks she just rolls out of bed looking like that. Irrespective, a genuinely nice guy would have the empathy to recognise that having someone 'worship you like a goddess' would be pretty fucking weird, overly cloying and ultimately quite boring. Perhaps he could break the cycle by being the acne-covered dweeb with actual self-respect and confidence who doesn't beg women to give him a shot.

Gestapo? As ridiculous as the measurements are, these idiots don’t know what Gestapo even means.
Germany is having some issues right now.

A dollar bet says the girl in question is insanely good-looking and the guy in question thinks she just rolls out of bed looking like that. Irrespective, a genuinely nice guy would have the empathy to recognise that having someone 'worship you like a goddess' would be pretty fucking weird, overly cloying and ultimately quite boring. Perhaps he could break the cycle by being the acne-covered dweeb with actual self-respect and confidence who doesn't beg women to give him a shot.
I mean, these dudes are never actually that nice. They are self pitying and annoying. No one wants a partner that offers them nothing but endless flattery and submission. People buy dogs for that.

Vagswarm

That's usually how it goes. It's nothing more than entitlement. The guy and girl are usually on the same level. The one complaining about jerks and women not giving them a chance is not. They are also equally as shallow as the people they complain about, since they too are going after women with looks.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
That cant be really what she acts like in real life..

..Please, tell me it's not real?? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I hope it isn't real!

Surly this mother believes that consent works both ways, so does she need to ask her baby permission to pick him up or breast feed him?? (assuming he's being breast fed)

Think of when that child is older, say five years old. Is the child going to have to ask his mum permission for a hug?

If it's real then it's fucking cruel and will probably mess this kid up in the future. Hopefully not to Patrick Bateman levels, but you never know.

Dr.Morris79

I hope it isn't real!

Surly this mother believes that consent works both ways, so does she need to ask her baby permission to pick him up or breast feed him?? (assuming he's being breast fed)

Think of when that child is older, say five years old. Is the child going to have to ask his mum permission for a hug?

If it's real then it's fucking cruel and will probably mess this kid up in the future. Hopefully not to Patrick Bateman levels, but you never know.
It's so crazy that I cant even comprehend it. Surely a case for social services of some form, but knowing what they're like nowdays it'll probably be seen as 'wonderful'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom