• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (PS5, XSX, PC) & Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Announced(PS5)

Draugoth

Gold Member
NLWXx4U.png

FVaCkHtWAAAuBW6

FVaCOpQXwAE8Xq7

Last edited:
You want to know what's really funny? You know what it's going to disagree with a lot of people here?

I actually really, really liked Dirge of Cerberus. That game is so hated but I actually think it's one of the better Final Fantasy spin-off games.

just to point out they mean Winter 2023, its at the end of the video they say "out this winter" with the crises core remake and "out next winter" with Rebirth.

EDIT: im an idiot forgot XVI was delayed.

Even still yeah it's possible early 2024 anyway since that would still be winter.... Either way, it's earlier than I expected.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Not a single time janny or Sephiroth hallucination in the Part 2 trailer. We might actually get a proper story remake this time. Fingers crossed!

I'm super down to play Crisis Core.

Exentryk

Enjoyed Crisis Core, so definitely up for this Reunion.

Rebirth graphics looking good. Not sure about the story though.

Day 1 for both (if I can get a PS5 by then)

Isa

Day 1 for both. I'd like to try the mobile stuff too, but I don't game on phones. Today was a good day man, Dragons Dogma and Final Fantasy make me a happy camper. Now if only Shining Force was out there somewhere...

Nankatsu

Wasn't expecting this, really cool.

Graphic wise it doesn't look as good the Remake however.

Still Megaton.

Last edited:
Top Bottom