• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Critically-Acclaimed FPS Horror Game Dusk Leaked for PlayStation Consoles

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As spotted by Comic Book, a PlayStation Store listing for Dusk is now live. The PlayStation store listing for Dusk includes a brief blurb about the game, reiterating its story and how it takes inspiration from old-school FPS games. Some of the weapons are mentioned as well, with players having access to sickles, sword, crossbows, rifles, shotguns, grenades, rocket launchers, and more. What the listing doesn't include is a release date, so it's unclear exactly when Dusk will actually be making its long-awaited debut on PlayStation, but hopefully fans don't have to wait too much longer.

When the console versions of Dusk were first announced, it was promised that the game would also be receiving a New Game Plus mode and co-op. If this PlayStation Store leak is an indication that Dusk is finally coming to all consoles, one has to wonder if these features will be part of the package. No official announcements have been made at the time of this writing, but hopefully fans don't have to wait too much longer to find out more.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
car sliding GIF

drganon

Cool. My pc is garbage so I was planning on eventually getting it for the switch, but will get it on ps5 now instead.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Why not? You should be quite familiar with the concept of waiting for ports. What don't you understand?

Not familiar at all. PC is ground zero for indies.
Sony’s the only outlier, but even then it sure as hell isn’t a five year wait like Dusk.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nice get for the console bros, don't miss it if you like FPS games.

kuncol02

Banned
If I can handle Quake 3 on a Dreamcast, Half-Life on a PS2, and Doom 1+2 on an Xbox 360, how hard can this be?
Doom 1 and 2 were designed to be played with keyboard only so playing it on gamepad is not that different from original intent of devs.
If you can handle Quake 3 on Dreamcast then you shouldn't have any problem with Dusk.

Top Bottom