• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis delayed

Fake

IpDxwup.jpg

Last edited:

Fake

Was expected after that livestream gameplay be taken down.

BTW, I asked a mod to change the title.

Last edited:

Woffls

wtf those leaks were actually representative of how the remaster looks? I assumed it was a Vita or Tesla version or something.

Found my Crysis DVD in a random place today so decided to install it and it looks like I won't get any read errors! I'm sure I'll play it for five minutes just to see how it runs then get bored like every other time I decided to play Crysis

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Unexpected and incredibly fast of them. But it's cool to see them announce such a thing sooner than later!

SkylineRKR

leaked, reaction was overwhelmingly negative and now announce a delay the day the trailer should launch?

Could've been deliberate lol.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I'm so confused was the trailer that leaked a couple days ago for the Switch version and thats why it looks shite in some areas? The "Switch official" trailer I watched a couple hours ago was definitely different and lower res I think, but the initial leak video was so low quality (the encode/res of it I mean) I'm not sure anymore lol

Skifi28

That is fine, just give us something good. I could also go for a resolution/60fps option on the Pro consoles, although I kinda doubt it.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
So the switch is powerful enough to run crysis. A farcry from all the nintendoomed naysayers eternal doubters.

Last edited:

Dacon

Banned
I didn't think it looked as bad as everyone else seemed to, I personally was more worried about the games performance.

I just wanna run the game at higher frames than 40-60 on average.

Chiggs

Gold Member
HAY GUYS, REMEMBER CRYSIS? WASN'T THAT COOL?! YOU LIKE KILLER GRAPHICS?! CAN YOUR RIG RUN CRYSIS?

YEAH!!!!!!

Shmunter

They should know the PR disaster if they release a remaster that is in any way inferior to the 13yo original. Shit needs to be tight yo

Tschumi

I know i have no reason to do this but in my mind, Crysis guy, Yerli, has become more like the No Man's Sky guy than the No Man's Sky guy. I know that's silly but i just get that feeling.

Top Bottom