• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuckold Simulator: Life As A Beta Male

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah, you're right. We should start up a MoveOn.org petition to encourage Valve to pull the game, end their relationship with the developer, issue a public apology, and donate any profits they made from the game to BLM.
I also didn't say any of this, nor would I ever.

I like how any time I express anything like this the chorus of responses is always the same lol

The wage cage….lol

DLC add on ..resetera moderator outfit
His…or…errmm his/they/them/what/how outfits
b0JfTYI.png
8V2oCSo.jpg
You owe me at least half of my spilt beer right now. That's too fucking funny

AGRacing

Gold Member
I don't know why y'all think the virgins at resetera are all going around having wives/girlfriends.. and that those that do, are dating anyone some random dude would want to bone in front of them lol
I'm sure loads of them have past their prime ladies who "settled" on them after getting dumped by 50 jocks in 20 years. It's a great big world out there.

Hydroxy

I am definitely the target audience for this game as I have always been a beta male. Am sure this game should be appealing to most neogaf and resetera members as well including redditors.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Got to admit, full marks for effort on this. Looks absolutely hilarious.

I doubt they'll be able to ride the line between outright trolling and straight-faced satire for long, but frankly at this point any and all push-back against wokism is welcome in my book.

I just think they should also do a gender-swap version, say "70's suburban housewife sim" where your supposed to accept/enjoy watching your husband sniff coke off hooker's tits every weekend in the name of being a supportive partner.

NikuNashi

Well for a ahitty cash grab you've gotta at least admire how the dev (team?) is caring of their community. Once this launch trailer got tracktion in Poland he was flooded with requests of adding our cuckest cuck and gentlemen... We got him

Who is this guy? I've seen his name in all the polish comments but can't read it.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I think I’m offended by this….
I'm just annoyed that I have to come from the same species that produces this crap and thinks it is worthwhile. Biologists need to come up with a better way to classify humans other than can opposite sexes produce viable offspring. There is some mental disconnect between normal, respectful adults and people who think this is awesome. This is just another vehicle for the really lame political hate that these people can't seem to stop spreading. Anyone with a different idea on what is important to them needs to lumped together to be shamed and ridiculed. That type of behavior is trash.

Doczu

Who is this guy? I've seen his name in all the polish comments but can't read it.
Polish Soy Boy youtuber #1.
His (now ex) gf went on a trip to Brazil and rode the meat train from city to city. Guy got a public meltdown, begged her to come back and ever since he's the biggest (and saddest) joke there is.
People just roast him all the time for his behaviour. And now his avatar will live forever in a digital world...

Last edited:
Oh, so this is what this game is. One of my Steam friends bought this a while back and I was very concerned, but I forgot to ask him about it. This clears it up.

Saber

Gold Member
Well for a ahitty cash grab you've gotta at least admire how the dev (team?) is caring of their community. Once this launch trailer got tracktion in Poland he was flooded with requests of adding our cuckest cuck and gentlemen... We got him

The Cuckold giving him a "life lesson" lmao

"Free yourself of this childsih insecutiry", while saying that the point is that she should be happy having pleasure with other men hauahajkasjadsldasdkajdsjad

LMFAO cLaRiTy

I swear, his speech feels like a post from Resetera

Last edited:
Top Bottom