• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead DLC Teaser Trailer | Xbox One | Nintendo Switch | Windows 10 | Steam | GOG

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

More imaginative, screen-filling bosses. Entirely new weapons & charms. And of course, another playable character - the lovely Ms. Chalice! A cornuCUPia of fantastic action awaits in Studio MDHR's Cuphead DLC pack, The Delicious Last Course. Originally announced for release in 2019, DLC will now be coming in 2020 to ensure it's cooked to perfection!

Poppyseed

Ms Chalice having a double jump sounds like making the game easier. Kinda how Nintendo dumbed down Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on the Switch.

J-Roderton

Fantastic. What a brilliant game.

Maybe now I'll finally go and defeat the Dice guy and finish the damn game. Prob just start a new save.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
since it's delayed to next year, i might have to double dip!

easily one of the best games of the past few years. i love the presentation and sound design, it gives me those old feels like i am playing a new arcade game in the 90s or something. these guys rule.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Didn't know their was gonna be DLC. Is it just gonna be a few new boss levels or a new world or two?
It's a new island and a new playable character. For the amount of boss fights and run n' gun levels is unknown right now, but I'd probably expect them to be about the same as the main game.

Top Bottom