• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CW Cancels "Legends of Tomorrow" and "Batwoman"

Still not cancel culture. There hasn't been the mobs of twitter campaigning for it to be cancelled. It's a shit show that has done shit, so it's being cancelled. It's a business decision.
Im talking about the whole CW Network not one fucking show lol read my post again

Smallville was their last good show, and even Smallville got extremely awful by the last couple of seasons. I don't think they have had another interesting show. But still the network is pretty rough. Should probably be cancelled as a business not for arbitrary social interpretations.
Just cause you don't like it does not mean it has to be cancel that goes for everything

RavageX

Legends got worse and worse. I liked it early on but before I knew it, it became a show about strong lesbians and stupid guys and everybody was sleeping with everybody.

I liked Arrow for a long time, until it became about a bunch of teamwork and how people kept having to gain trust and then something about his daughter who was supposed to be bad ass but looked like she weighed 50 pounds.

I liked Flash for a while, until it was just about him getting faster to beat the next villain when speed really didn't have much to do with it, and Iris kept getting in the way(running the team?? WHY?)

Arrow and Flash both had REALLY cool villains for a while. The story for Reverse Flash was great, along with a few of Arrows...Deathstroke, Malcolm was not bad, and same with that magic dude(blonde hair dude).

Then before you knew it, they just made them kinda....silly.

Star-girl I dunno. Annoying kids and it hasn't really made it past that.

My favorite folks were: Arrow for a while, the Atom(till they ruined him too), Diggle, Cisco till he got powers, Elongated Man was getting interesting till they cancelled him, and Captain Cold. Rory till they ruined him also.

Legends got worse and worse. I liked it early on but before I knew it, it became a show about strong lesbians and stupid guys and everybody was sleeping with everybody.

I liked Arrow for a long time, until it became about a bunch of teamwork and how people kept having to gain trust and then something about his daughter who was supposed to be bad ass but looked like she weighed 50 pounds.

I liked Flash for a while, until it was just about him getting faster to beat the next villain when speed really didn't have much to do with it, and Iris kept getting in the way(running the team?? WHY?)

Arrow and Flash both had REALLY cool villains for a while. The story for Reverse Flash was great, along with a few of Arrows...Deathstroke, Malcolm was not bad, and same with that magic dude(blonde hair dude).

Then before you knew it, they just made them kinda....silly.

Star-girl I dunno. Annoying kids and it hasn't really made it past that.

My favorite folks were: Arrow for a while, the Atom(till they ruined him too), Diggle, Cisco till he got powers, Elongated Man was getting interesting till they cancelled him, and Captain Cold. Rory till they ruined him also.
That's the issue with Marvel/DC movies and shows. There's too much Feminazi/SJW politics. That's what's gonna kill both brands especially the MCU

The Skull

Im talking about the whole CW Network not one fucking show lol read my post again
The same logic applies. There's a difference between saying something, or in this case all of CW's shows, is shit versus actively campaigning to get them all cancelled.

This is still regardless of if the shows have an audience or not. Still not cancel culture slugger.

The same logic applies. There's a difference between saying something, or in this case all of CW's shows, is shit versus actively campaigning to get them all cancelled.

This is still regardless of if the shows have an audience or not. Still not cancel culture slugger.
Dude i was replying to AJUMP23 AJUMP23 he is the one wanting to cancel the whole CW network lol
It fine to not like a show on a network like for example someone don't like a show on Fox or NBC or ABC
Does not mean you go and cry on twitter to cancel the whole network that is where im getting at
That is where the cancel culture comes in
I don't agree when any side do it

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
The topic is about 1 or 2 shows being cancel wile you came in and said to cancel the whole CW network lol sounds like cancel culture to me
There is a difference between canceling something because of poor performance and terrible shows or social issues. It is fairly easy to see second time I stated it.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Let's be honest, the only live action DC show worth a shit was that one with Bruce Wayne's fourth cousin running Wayne Tech.

Had it lasted more than 6 eps or whatever it could gone so many places!

Polelock

I've never met anyone who watches CW shows. Who on earth is the target demo? Their content is so aggressively b-tier there's like no possible chance anyone is actually immersed into the movie.
When I didn't have cable I used to watch them, it was free lol

Supernatural was really good. Probably best CW show out there. Was supposed to end on the 4th/5th season. I wanna say they got new people after the 4/5th season. The CW head macho said they loved Supernatural so much that they gave it the rights to run as long as they wanted until they quit the themselves.

gizmopub999

Neo Member

Probably a good thing

Top Bottom