• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 may be coming to Game Pass

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

9sYpWce.png

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
Bought it on That stadia shit, due to them giving away the controller and the chromecast with it. Then bought it for my GOG. I havent touched it at all after that. Game was broken. Will wait 1-2 years to play it again.

Rea

Witcher series is not on gamepass yet. Doesn't make sense.
Power Your Dream.

Edit: was on gamepass, but currently no more. I missed that part.

Last edited:
I just started the game not that long ago. Its main story so far is really cool. But shooting doesn't feel great. Driving doesn't feel great. The open world doesn't feel great

the weapons, abilities, aesthetic, story are all good. Its everything else thats been a problem for me.

kingfey

Banned
I just started the game not that long ago. Its main story so far is really cool. But shooting doesn't feel great. Driving doesn't feel great. The open world doesn't feel great

the weapons, abilities, aesthetic, story are all good. Its everything else thats been a problem for me.
Cdpr does good stories. The dialogue, the music, everything is top notch. But it got ruined by the shitty gameplay, and those annoying callers, who bother you alot.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
This is good news, figured I'd get to play it for free or cheap eventually, but I should probably wait for the next gen upgrade at this point in 2024........😜

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Buying the Cyberpunk Xbox One X and playing the Xbox One version pre-patches was the best fever dream I ever had

drive into a wall? no just go through the wall you are free.....open the door? no just glitch out and fall through the floor of the entire level no limits no rules just pure fun and thats what videos games are all about

Ozzie666

This would be a pretty big get and maybe even controversial for some, but I like it. I most likely would have never tried it without GP.

60 bucks at launch. 😭 I'm not saying I'm sour but.......
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Microsoft was approached by the creators of Cyberpunk2077 on bended knee with chocolates and roses asking to please please give their game some good exposure.
Microsoft said they would make some space among a batch of other small indy games.

Last edited:
60 bucks at launch. 😭 I'm not saying I'm sour but.......
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Microsoft was approached by the creators of Cyberpunk2077 on bended knee with chocolates and roses asking to please please give their game some good exposure.
Microsoft said they would make some space among a batch of other small indy games.
in that case. PS+, Stadia +, and Epic Free game of the week soon?

I seen the game for 6 bucks, I havent bothered. Damnn.. I just realized I wouldnt even play the game for free… I dont even think thats fair of me.

Knew this trash would bomb day 1, glad never spent money on it oh and will not touch it with a 10 foot pole either while on Game Pass. Fuck this overrated game.

Chukhopops

I bought the game full price and I have no regrets, it's a flawed jewel for sure but it does so many things right. And let's face it, no other game will ever be that ambitious in terms of scope.

I wish they had the balls to cancel the last gen versions and keep it maybe one more year in development, would have been an entirely different story.

Fredrik

Not a big deal today, I’m over it, already played hundreds of hours on PC, but I’ll try it just to see how bad it is on console. Can’t see it playing well with a controller tbh, well maybe for the driving, and no mods is boring.
Nice bonus for those who has never played it though, hopefully they upload it after the nextgen patch.

Drizzlehell

Banned
I've been playing it on and off on PC recently. It's not really broken anymore but outside of the extremely linear main questline, it's just really fucking boring, man.

You can't fix repetitive gameplay and lifeless open world with patches. The game is fucked at its core and the main story is the only good thing about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom