• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 may be coming to Game Pass

Ammogeddon

That would be a massive coup for CDPR if it ended up on Game Pass. I’ll reserve doubt for the moment. The marketing team that made the trailer could’ve just chucked that clip on without any forethought.

Kssio_Aug

I consider this a good addition. Didn't bought the game, but would definitely try if it comes to GP. Specially that at this point they seem to have patched a bunch of things.

Hopefully it turns out being true.

Got it for $25 at launch if I remember correctly. Had a lot of fun with it. Thought it was a really cool game despite the problems and glitches.

Last edited:

b0uncyfr0

Is it weird im not even remotely interested, until the NG upgrade...? I mean, I played it briefly on PC and even then, it was fkn terrible.

Hopefully on PC so I can try it out on the good stable platform with RT
Lol, stable or not, besides the graphics and story, it's still a joke of what they promised. Be prepared to have police and drones magically appear behind you if you commit a crime.

sertopico

A year after the release and still no dlc and nexten upgrades.
There have been various issues occurring this year which lead to delays, they've been hacked plus they are still doing home office because of a global pandemy. They are working on the dlcs (keanu reeves was spotted in poland this summer) and on the updates, as one can see from steamdb. So, the game is not dead at all, thing is it should have been published in 2022 directly instead of being rushed.

Last edited:

Winter John

Gold Member
That's good. Hopefully that GP money will go towards hiring people who can fix the game. Although what Microsoft want to do is buy CDPR and help them get their shit together

Impotaku

htOmh9p.jpg
You shit, you beat me to it LOLOLOLOL this will stay around forever (unlike cyberpunk lol)

Ogbert

I just started the game not that long ago. Its main story so far is really cool. But shooting doesn't feel great. Driving doesn't feel great. The open world doesn't feel great

the weapons, abilities, aesthetic, story are all good. Its everything else thats been a problem for me.
The game has no idea what it wants to be.

It fails because they built a single player game on what they hoped would turn into an online cyberpunk playground. The tone is completely off. Your character lurches from serious missions to then shooting random dickheads whilst dressed like a date rapist. The skill tree is pitiful. The crafting is awful.

If they’d spent about half the money it would have been twice as good a game.

Love Panam though.

base

Banned
There have been various issues occurring this year which lead to delays, they've been hacked plus they are still doing home office because of a global pandemy. They are working on the dlcs (keanu reeves was spotted in poland this summer) and on the updates, as one can see from steamdb. So, the game is not dead at all, thing is it should have been published in 2022 directly instead of being rushed.
Definitely. Yet still it has plenty of bugs on the consoles. Bought it right after the release and it's still waiting for the right moment. Not gonna play it without the nextgen patch.

GymWolf

Green rats about to sing praises for this game like there is no tomorrow in 3...2...1...

P.s. i played and liked the game on pc.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
Green rats about to sing praises for this game like there is no tomorrow in 3...2...1...
Green rat here,

cyberpunk sucks. Its an incomplete broken mess of a game. It could be cool in a few years, after many, many more updates. But at the snails pace theyve been updating the game at i doubt it will ever reach those heights. Do yourself a favor and skip this pos right now, even free.99 is too much to pay. And dont pre order another product of cdpr again until they prove themselves. If witcher 4 comes out and is awesome than great, but ill never pay full price for one of their games again

IDK why they are possibly bringing it before the next gen update. It seems smart to kind of rerelease it on gamepass with all the bells and whistles.

GymWolf

Green rat here,

cyberpunk sucks. Its an incomplete broken mess of a game. It could be cool in a few years, after many, many more updates. But at the snails pace theyve been updating the game at i doubt it will ever reach those heights. Do yourself a favor and skip this pos right now, even free.99 is too much to pay. And dont pre order another product of cdpr again until they prove themselves. If witcher 4 comes out and is awesome than great, but ill never pay full price for one of their games again
I played the game on pc for like 100 hours and i was extremely lucky with my run, no major bugs, only small glitch like you find in any open world game at launch, a far better experience than avengers, skyrim, fallout 4 or other acclaimed open world games that were utter shit at launch tbh.

If you experience the game like that, it is far from a shit experience.

Still a very broken and unbalanced mess of a game in terms of gameplay mechanics etc, but it has some strong points after all.

One of the few games where i really want to do a second run with completely different choice, waiting for the big patch of 2022 for that.

Last edited:

Kydd BlaZe

Paid $60 for it at launch, and still haven’t played it yet smh. Been waiting for the next gen patch on XSX, unfortunately.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Bought the game for 60 bucks at launch. Zero regrets. One of the best narrative experiences I've ever played.

Knew this trash would bomb day 1, glad never spent money on it oh and will not touch it with a 10 foot pole either while on Game Pass. Fuck this overrated game.

. . .what? You knew the most highly anticipated game in years was going to bomb well before release? Really? Really. Also, ignores that the game in no way bombed; underperformed but still had CDP swimming in Polish funbucks.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
worth it but on PC only also i heard the graphics on PC version were downgraded with patches , that true or bullshit?

Top Bottom