• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dakar Desert Rally - Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Introducing DAKAR DESERT RALLY. Dare to drive in the most massive open-world rally racer ever. Extreme open-world environments, realistic physics, and authentic vehicles from the legendary Dakar rally. Coming 2022! http://dakarthegame.com

Coming in 2022 to PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC. This next-generation racer features true off-road rally action from the official 2020-2021 Dakar raids with authentic vehicles, realistic physics, community creator options, and dynamic seasons and weather.

Developed by Saber Porto, Dakar Desert Rally captures the genuine speed and excitement of Amaury Sport Organisation’s largest rally race on the planet, featuring a wide variety of licensed vehicles from the world’s top makers, including motorcycles, cars, trucks, quads, and SSVs. The game offers unique challenges for off-road simulation diehards and casual racing fans alike: compete in fierce online multiplayer races or navigate the vast wilds in single-player offline.

Wishlist today! http://dakarthegame.com

🚙 The Authentic Dakar Rally Experience: Over 30 stages of full rally racing from the official 2020 and 2021 Dakar Rally races with officially licensed vehicles, teams, and pilots across multiplayer and single-player modes.

🌎 Immense Open World: Compete at high speeds across extreme and vast open-world environments of Saudi Arabia.

⛅ Dynamic Seasons & Weather: Dakar Desert Rally features all four seasons and a full day-night cycle. Whether facing billowing sandstorms, blazing desert sunlight, grueling rain, and snow, or deep mud, you’ll need to overcome the elements and your competition to win.

🔨 Rescue & Repair: In true Dakar fashion, you can tow and rescue a competitor out of a jam for extra repair points. Who knows -- you might need the favor returned down the road.

Damigos

It actually looks how a Dakar game should be. I hope the survival element will play a major role, not only racing

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Pre-order Saber Interactive’s open world rally racing game today to get the exclusive Audi RS Q e-tron off-road futuristic prototype vehicle.

Developed by Saber Porto, Dakar Desert Rally captures the genuine speed and excitement of Amaury Sport Organization's largest rally race on the planet, featuring a wide variety of licensed vehicles from the world’s top makers, including motorcycles, cars, trucks, quads and SSVs. Take on unique challenges for off-road simulation diehards and casual racing fans alike. Compete online in fierce four-player multiplayer races or navigate the vast wilds in single-player offline.

Key Features:

- The Authentic Dakar Rally Experience: Discover more than 30 stages of full rally racing from the official 2020, 2021, and 2022 Dakar Rally with officially licensed vehicles, teams and pilots.

- Immense Open World Action: Compete at high speeds across vast and extreme open world environments in both multiplayer and single-player modes.

- Dynamic Seasons & Weather: Dakar Desert Rally features all four seasons and a full day-night cycle. Whether facing billowing sandstorms, blazing desert sunlight, grueling rain and snow, or deep mud, you’ll need to overcome the elements and your competition to win.

- Single-Player & Online Multiplayer: Evolve your rally raid career in single-player or compete in online multiplayer events with up to three of your friends.

Crayon

Always down to try dakar games. It's a fantasy of mine. But to do it in the 80's. There probly aint a big market for a throwback dakar game, tho.

Stuart360

To be honest, i'm kind of glad the game has a casual mode. I bought the last Dakar game from a few years back, and i just couldnt get my head around the rules, and what the game wanted from me lol.

Neo_GAF

Banned
Always down to try dakar games. It's a fantasy of mine. But to do it in the 80's. There probly aint a big market for a throwback dakar game, tho.
fucking this.
To be honest, i'm kind of glad the game has a casual mode. I bought the last Dakar game from a few years back, and i just couldnt get my head around the rules, and what the game wanted from me lol.
man, totally the same.

i fucking love rally games, but that dakar game was just tedious and not fun at all.

i really would love to play a fun, casual but also a very engaging dakar game, but it seems this is impossible.
i rather stick to dirt 4, rallisport challenge1+2 and v-rally2.

these were the best rally games ever.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Travel back in time in style to see two legendary Dakar vehicles from the ‘80s: the DAF Truck Turbo-Twin and Ari Vatanen's Peugeot 405 Turbo 16, both of which are playable as day one in-game unlocks when you purchase the Deluxe Edition of Dakar Desert Rally. Learn more at dakarthegame.com

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dakar Desert Rally is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. The game is also coming later this year on the Epic Games Store. Watch the launch trailer for this open-world, off-road racing game, featuring over 30 stages, dynamic seasons and weather, various game modes, and more.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dakar Desert Rally is adding NVIDIA DLSS 3 multiplying performance to the off-road rally racing adventure game this January. Check out the comparison video to see what to expect.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Drive five of the most powerful trucks from Snowrunner, competing in nine new stages and two events. Overcome extreme open-world environments with these massive vehicles that can handle anything the desert throws at them.

Top Bottom