• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dakrest Dungeon 2 first look reveals a sequel done right

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I am getting very good Dark Horse vibes from that art - BPRD, Hellboy, Edward Grey Witchfinder, Dave Stewart like colors, vibing on this.

I hope they really did give the gameplay a good update because I only played it for the first time this year, and while I can see those controls and overall design were probably great back in the day, especially for mobile, it all very much felt its age.

Bartski

Gold Member

I'm not watching, diving right in hopefully at midnight! nope.

non local time global launch it seems, 18:00 CEST for me:

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Just managed to beat my first run and it feels like I'm just getting started. It's everything I wanted from it and more, they nailed it.

Raphael

Whats the meta progress like? I know you unlock new trinkets and quirks to be found in subsequent runs, new characters, and you can keep any Skills that you have unclocked. Is that all or is there anything else as well?

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Whats the meta progress like? I know you unlock new trinkets and quirks to be found in subsequent runs, new characters, and you can keep any Skills that you have unclocked. Is that all or is there anything else as well?
with every run you gain sort of meta xp and unlock profile "level". That unlocks characters to choose from and throws new trinkets and other items into the RNG pool of the game, so you find more powerful stuff as you go. But every run you start from scratch except for character ability options, those you permanently unlock at special locations

Top Bottom