• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dalai Lama's Video Asking Minor Boy To "Suck His Tongue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

A video showing the Dalai Lama kissing a child on his lips and then asking him to "suck his tongue" has triggered a row.

The video, which has gone viral on social media, shows the Dalai Lama planting a kiss on the boy's lips when he leaned in to pay respect to the spiritual leader.

The Buddhist monk is seen sticking his tongue out as he asked the child to suck it. "Can you suck my tongue," he is heard asking the minor boy in the video.

Sharing the video, Twitter user Joost Broekers wrote, "So the Dalai Lama is kissing an Indian boy at a Buddhist event and even tries to touch his tongue. He actually says "suck my tongue". Now why would he do that?"

"This is unbecoming and no one should justify this ill-conduct of

@DalaiLama," wrote another Twitter user Deepika Pushkar Nath.

"What am I seeing? Is this Dalai Lama? Needs to be arrested for pedophilia. Disgusting," tweeted Jas Oberoi.

In 2019, the Dalai Lama had sparked a huge controversy for saying that if his successor were to be a woman, she should have to be "attractive".

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/dal...r-boy-to-suck-his-tongue-triggers-row-3932931

:messenger_neutral::messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Kilau

Gold Member
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Mistake

I saw it earlier. Showed up on this channel I found full of rabbit hole videos

RAÏSanÏa

The formula for intentional reincarnation is being unlocked. These sorts of questions on conduct will need to be openly addressed to find the freest means for personal expression and future developments as things progress.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
He is 87 years old and from the complete video I would say he’s slowly loosing it. I doubt he was secretly always this weird.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Are there any sources of reporting that doesn't only source Twitter posts? Any that names the specific event and time or even day of this event? Any links to full videos that don't only exist on Twitter and only appeared yesterday?

If you look the audio doesn't sync up properly with the "suck my tongue" part.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
What is it with religious leaders and sexual perversion?
Repression of human desires only leads to degeneracy.

To elaborate further, it tends to be people who are supposed to repress their sexuality in some capacity that end up going full blown degenerate later on. If sex wasn't looked down upon for religious leaders, I believe a lot of these guys wouldn't turn into such weirdo freaks over time.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Repression of human desires only leads to degeneracy.

To elaborate further, it tends to be people who are supposed to repress their sexuality in some capacity that end up going full blown degenerate later on. If sex wasn't looked down upon for religious leaders, I believe a lot of these guys wouldn't turn into such weirdo freaks over time.
Complete freedom also leads to degeneracy.

There is a balance.

Bragr

Banned
I think people are overplaying this, he was joking around with the kid, couldn't think of anything to say, and put his tongue out and said "suck it" to try to be funny.

He didn't actually want the kid to suck his tongue. He wasn't trying to molest the kid on TV in front of all his followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom