• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dan Ryckert |OT|

Here

Neo Member
"I'm telling Mom"
People are getting banned over this. If we really want a GB thread back, let's not antagonize anyone any further.
I don't see much hope of that happening anytime soon though, unless someone really goes to bat for it in the ban justice thread.

Mandatory Dan content:
prUNUx7.png

teezzy

Banned
It wasn't "critique." It was more on the level of cyberstalking. Reply banned from thread to avoid further disruption.
like telling people not to be Detective GAF weirdos getting overly personal is one thing, but telling people they cant discuss GB whatsoever feels heavy handed

am I missing something? i dont hate GB but theyre not above critique by any means

I hate how a lot of corporate youtube sites have an ad every 4 minutes. With Dan, you get 3 ads served up over a 5 hour DKC2 stream. And its all goods and services I was considering anyways.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
is this now just dans twitter?

The idea is that it is a place to share and discuss all things Dan Ryckert, whether that be his Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, books, or appearances in media. He is most routinely on Twitter, Twitch, & Youtube so those are the most frequently posted.

If people aren't feeling it, that's okay--Not everything has to be for everyone. I enjoy Dan's humor & shenanigans and would love to have a place to share & discuss.

Jupiters

Neo Member
The idea is that it is a place to share and discuss all things Dan Ryckert, whether that be his Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, books, or appearances in media. He is most routinely on Twitter, Twitch, & Youtube so those are the most frequently posted.

If people aren't feeling it, that's okay--Not everything has to be for everyone. I enjoy Dan's humor & shenanigans and would love to have a place to share & discuss.
i hear where you're coming from. But it really does seem like this thread is neutered/dead. Coming here just to see what he posted on twitter seems redundant.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
i hear where you're coming from. But it really does seem like this thread is neutered/dead. Coming here just to see what he posted on twitter seems redundant.
Dan's community is relatively small even outside of GAF. He consistently entertains me so I figured it was worth a shot. I'll keep the spirit alive and well for anyone who cares to join. If it goes nowhere, then I am still happy to have had the opportunity to take a shot.

Rikku-X

Is the wwe podcast he is doing still on? Seems he is putting lots of work into his streaming now. Which did not seem like it would of been the case, when he fist got the job.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Is the wwe podcast he is doing still on? Seems he is putting lots of work into his streaming now. Which did not seem like it would of been the case, when he fist got the job.
Yes, he still works for WWE. Dan doesn't typically stream on Saturdays so it must just be his love for the Mario.

bender

What time is it?

"Finished" this tonight. I'll go back and get all the cat shines eventually but I sort of hate the Bowser's Fury loop. It just feels too condensed which I guess makes sense as you need him to appear to get some of the cat shines but I'd be lying if I didn't start to find it quickly around the 50 cat shine mark.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I honestly turned it off after a few minutes. "Oh, it's one of these which bore me to tears."
I played for 7 hours today. Bought it after catching LobosJr streaming it. I haven’t gone this hard on one of these since the launch of Terraria. Close 2nd with DQ Builders.

Top Bottom