• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, New Images

ghfhfcccc.fgna...... god damnit why can everyone but Nintendo themselves make mario games with "good" graphics. AND WHY ISN'T THERE a Mario side scrolling platformer that looks like this?? Who would NOT buy that in an instant? more specifically, the one with the castle and the flagpole and the mushrooms in the background and... whatever Nintendo. Whatever.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I really like all the different environments -- extremely varied and vibrant.

That is what I wanted from a GameCube Mario platformer, but instead we got Sunshine (aka, the same god damned setting over and over again).

akascream said:
I love it when news sites get all territorial about somebody else's IP. It isn't even your game hotshot.

Tell me about it, they're released by Nintendo Press, whats the problem!!

StephaneC

ThongyDonk said:
Tell me about it, they're released by Nintendo Press, whats the problem!!
the problem is that u take JeuxFrance screens (hosted on JF), JF text (only translate) and u don't add source

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i dont like it when i have to go to another forum to look at pics. so it looks like i wont be looking at these pics

Zeo

Banned
Wario64 said:
i dont like it when i have to go to another forum to look at pics. so it looks like i wont be looking at these pics

Because clicking a link is so much work.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Actually I didn't mind it so much they have em nice and lined-up in a row for easy viewing pleasure without all the other little annoying adds and side-bars that usually have to load up. But yeah it is appropriate to show the source as this is the "internet forum code of honor".

ChrisReid

Shaheed79 said:
Actually I didn't mind it so much they have em nice and lined-up in a row for easy viewing pleasure without all the other little annoying adds and side-bars that usually have to load up. But yeah it is appropriate to show the source as this is the "internet forum code of honor".

It's not about sourcing.. that thread is hotlinking 500 kilobytes of data. With the original forum's viewers and people from here and other forums clicking the link, after 2000 views it's generated a gigabyte of data that costs the original site money to serve.

akascream

Banned
ChrisReid said:
It's not about sourcing.. that thread is hotlinking 500 kilobytes of data. With the original forum's viewers and people from here and other forums clicking the link, after 2000 views it's generated a gigabyte of data that costs the original site money to serve.

Well that's what you get when you put shit up on the web. If they want to stop hotlinking, they should implement a hotlink image, otherwise, they should stfu imo.

Apparently, the story to the game is that Wario and Waluigi steal the music keys and Mario must get them back by dancing.

That 2D Mario platformer looks pretty sweet. Getting a Jungle Beat vibe from it (using a perhiperal to move).

StephaneC

the problem isn't about image link ... but to do pub for his board on another board with text and pics from another website

akascream

Banned
StephaneC said:
the problem isn't about image link ... but to do pub for his board on another board with text and pics from another website

As long as I see the pics, I don't really care. I find derailed topics more annoying, personally. ;)

Top Bottom