• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Final entry in The Dark Pictures Anthology Season 1, the first trailer of The Devil In Me can be see after the end of the latest released game.
The trailer shows us completely frightened new characters, as a mad scientist talks about his passion for scaring people, and his pride in having left his mark on the world, he who seems to have created an automaton from a skeleton. ...
The end of the sequence specifies that The Devil in Me will be the "finale of Season 1": will it provide a link to the tetralogy or answers on the identity of the Curator? Will he introduce in the process a second season with new games?
Case to be continued, certainly in 2022.

Last edited:

Valonquar

Looking forward to this. Picked up the other 3 on deep discount PSN sales. All 3 are good, Man of Medan is the weakest of the 3. Little Hope had some pretty good moments, and House of Ashes has some pretty surprising late game stuff. If you liked Until Dawn you'll like these too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom