• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating App GAF: Anything that makes you quickly "swipe left" on somebody?

….I thank fuck every single day I’ve been out of the dating scene for many years. Looks bastard awful.
To echo this:

All of you reading this thread: if you're out of the dating "game" (and in some ways, it is a game, whether the participants want to admit it or not), COUNT ALL YOUR BLESSINGS. If you're in a relationship or marriage and it's rocky -- as long as it's not abusive or some other fucked up situation -- try to fight for your relationship. Because the alternative is a lot worse.

The game had already been on a downward trend for several years now, which means it's at its absolute worst at the moment (and may still yet get even worse). As it stands, some anecdotal observations:

• People are incredibly flaky, there's little consistency, commitment, or follow through on almost anything
  • A large fraction of people can be absolutely BORING. My god I want to poke my fucking eyes out 😂 The amount of boring, "how was your day" type of small talk is bordering on torture. Trying to make extended conversation with some people is like trying to pull teeth at a dentist's office
  • It's obvious from throughout the thread, but political garbage is at an all time high. A lot of people revolve their whole identity around their political beliefs. That's already a problem for me, but it wouldn't even be a huge deal breaker if people weren't also very antagonistic about their political beliefs. (I've had dates where women started CRYING because I didn't agree with some political belief or another.)
  • Related a bit to the above... There's a spectacular amount of "cognitive dissonance" as it may. The classic is the whole "I'm a strong independent feminist with a super job.... Oh but wait you should be a gentleman please pay for my dinner." (Pretty much a variation of what happened to me Friday.)
  • If you're out in the dating game because you ultimate want marriage and kids, good luck... Seems like a disproportionate high number of people (that lean in a certain political direction, but I won't say) do NOT want children. I 100% respect that but obviously that's a hard deal breaker for long term thing (one of the reasons why I end up dating them short term.)

Anyway, GAF bros/sisters that are in relationships or married. Count all your blessings 😂

I'd imagine any semi attractive girl would get up to 50 or more likes in a day. It's a fools game even if you are an attractive douche. But it's no wonder that people don't respond. And it's the same story on Instagram. MSN Messenger worked better than this.

I'd imagine any semi attractive girl would get up to 50 or more likes in a day. It's a fools game even if you are an attractive douche. But it's no wonder that people don't respond. And it's the same story on Instagram. MSN Messenger worked better than this.
Right, exactly. I imagine chicks are getting blown up.

I have no problem talking to lots of good looking chicks and landing lots of dates, but consistency is lacking much more than it ever was before. Which is to say, if I was only in the game to fool around, it's almost the perfect environment for that.

when I briefly used these apps after my first divorce but before this marriage, I used a program to auto swipe right.

I preferred just waking up and sorting through the messages I received. from there, I would go based on their profile pic/appearance.

so yeah, I never swiped left.

Last edited:

Ionian

when I briefly used these apps after my first divorce but before this marriage, I used a program to auto swipe right.

I preferred just waking up and sorting through the messages I received. from there, I would go based on their profile pic/appearance.

so yeah, I never swiped left.

Sound like a recipe for disaster.

Never got the aps myself, did have fun sending funny messages to some around about 2005+

It was more on my mates accounts though, to laugh at them proclaiming "I got a response from this HOT chick!" That was always a bot.

If you're older though I could see the appeal these days but then you should know better than being catfished.

Last edited:
Sound like a recipe for disaster.

Never got the aps myself, did have fun sending funny messages to some around about 2005+

It was more on my mates accounts though, to laugh at them proclaiming "I got a response from this HOT chick!" That was always a bot.

If you're older though I could see the appeal these days but then you should know better than being catfished.
the whole process was a headache. It was good because if a chick is msging you, she’s usually down to meet up ASAP so you don’t waste a lot of time.

Problem is there are a ton of fake accounts. Their easy to spot of course but still a time waster.

It was pretty sweet being able to set the age you search. I was in my mid 30s and set age 18-23. great for just having a fun time. Didn’t expect to find wife material of course.

Right, exactly. I imagine chicks are getting blown up.

I have no problem talking to lots of good looking chicks and landing lots of dates, but consistency is lacking much more than it ever was before. Which is to say, if I was only in the game to fool around, it's almost the perfect environment for that.
It'd be nice if there were a filter option for that.

One thing that I've learned from this app is that you can tell everything about a person just by looking into their eyes.

Last edited:

Ionian

the whole process was a headache. It was good because if a chick is msging you, she’s usually down to meet up ASAP so you don’t waste a lot of time.

Problem is there are a ton of fake accounts. Their easy to spot of course but still a time waster.

It was pretty sweet being able to set the age you search. I was in my mid 30s and set age 18-23. great for just having a fun time. Didn’t expect to find wife material of course.

Ah yeah fake accounts now seem to be a huge problem, they had them back in the day as well but tbh I never really used them myself other than to laugh if a mate left their account logged in.

(Not insulting anyone that does, just they seem like a remnant of history. I'm old enough to have met people off mIRC and the MSN one. Never went well).

mIRC girl we'd spoken for years, was gonna stay a weekend with me for a gig. First thing she did was sit on the bed and start reading a book. hahaha.

That was very odd to say the least, (she never said goodbye, just woke up and she was gone.) still we had a good weekend. Then we got pissed, had a train conductor ring me the last day and ask if she should reverse course.

We never did anything, so that was a noooooooooo.

If fairness we were more friends online than anything.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It's too late for me but if I could go back in time. I would avoid the following
Religious
Conservative
Into professional team sports
Into celebrity culture
Unseasoned
Pancake ass
Big peen
Gun nut
Also if she wants kids

Pancake ass
stkf.png

Balding
Short
Glasses
Large eyebrows
Crooked or yellowed teeth
Doesn't look like they attempt to work out
Face tattoos or piercings
Unattractive features that stand out (recessed jaw, huge nose/broad nasal ridge, wide hips, small shoulders, far apart eyes, small hands, long philtrum)
Biggest turnoff is signs of being an incel

If you look like you care about yourself, look approachable and confident in your photos, that is a huge plus even if you're unattractive. Your posture, facial expression and good lighting in a photo makes a huge difference

Last edited:
Do keep in mind, that all I said above is that the current App-driven dating scene is a pain in the ass if you want to actually have a real long lasting relationship with a quality woman.

If you just want to "play the field," circumstances are great. In fact, even though I want a serious long term relationship, by circumstances I've inadvertently ended up playing the field 😂

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
It's too late for me but if I could go back in time. I would avoid the following
Religious
Conservative
Into celebrity culture
Unseasoned
Pancake ass
Big peen
Gun nut
Also if she wants kids
That's good. I always invested much of my money into self improvement. I expect people to do the same.

You like women with how much inches of peen though.

Last edited:

JCK75

On Match I hit REMOVE on a girl who brought up politics on her profile, I was like that just sounds like endless drama.. pass..
she messaged me on Tinder, we went out.. we hit it off bigly..
We are now very serious and I've never had a better relationship in my life..

Lesson learned.

Lady Jane

Banned
….I thank fuck every single day I’ve been out of the dating scene for many years. Looks bastard awful.

It's highly skewed toward the 8/10's or higher. It's insane. My sister (who is gorgeous) gets overwhelmed on Tinder and it becomes a headache for her to manage. She's not picky by any means but Tinder makes her picky because she might as well lower what she has to manage by only picking the dreamy guys. Where I have a male coworker who is in the decent range of attractiveness and personality wise, is everything a man should be. If a girl saw him at a bar, she would easily give him a chance. Though on Tinder, he can't match.

Men need to wear fitted and modern clothes. Pictures where they're smiling and maybe some light editing so it can pop. At least one travel photo. A quick and quirky bio. For men, they can't have a decent profile. It's either have a winning profile or don't play.
For women, a nice balance of respectfully attractive photos but still shows off assets is key to get the good ones and that's a fine line to walk. Never put "not looking for a hookup" on a profile either. Stuff like that is inviting the players for a challenge and you're eventually going to be fooled. Placing a bikini pic is profile suicide if you're looking long-term.

I'm glad I'm not in the Tinder game either because it's cut throat. It's like walking to a club in Vegas. If you're not looking your absolute best, you might as well go home because the competition is going to beat you down.

There's always a chance to strike gold but it requires a lot of mining and can exhaust most.

Last edited:
It's highly skewed toward the 8/10's or higher. It's insane. My sister (who is gorgeous) gets overwhelmed on Tinder and it becomes a headache for her to manage. She's not picky by any means but Tinder makes her picky because she might as well lower what she has to manage by only picking the dreamy guys. Where I have a male coworker who is in the decent range of attractiveness and personality wise, is everything a man should be. If a girl saw him at a bar, she would easily give him a chance. Though on Tinder, he can't match.

Men need to wear fitted and modern clothes. Pictures where they're smiling and maybe some light editing so it can pop. At least one travel photo. A quick and quirky bio. For men, they can't have a decent profile. It's either have a winning profile or don't play.
For women, a nice balance of respectfully attractive photos but still shows off assets is key to get the good ones and that's a fine line to walk. Never put "not looking for a hookup" on a profile either. Stuff like that is inviting the players for a challenge and you're eventually going to be fooled. Placing a bikini pic is profile suicide if you're looking long-term.

I'm glad I'm not in the Tinder game either because it's cut throat. It's like walking to a club in Vegas. If you're not looking your absolute best, you might as well go home because the competition is going to beat you down.

There's always a chance to strike gold but it requires a lot of mining and can exhaust most.
Everything in this post is 100% spot on.

I have some of the pic types you mentioned and I get overwhelmed on the apps. You're correct about having a picture smiling; like 1/2 of the women that reach out to me daily start with something like "you have a beautiful smile" or somesuch.

But I get overwhelmed with low quality stuff so I ignore like 99% of the women who like me, and just pursue the ones I want, which means I take the initiative and like them first. But, because I go for high quality women, I don't even take it personally when they don't respond/ghost/etc because I know they're getting overwhelmed, too. It's a numbers game, and taking it personally will result in you getting crushed.

I've had an insane amount of success with this App dating stuff but do want to put it behind me (sooner rather than later). It takes a lot of effort.

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Banned
Everything in this post is 100% spot on.

I have some of the pic types you mentioned and I get overwhelmed on the apps. You're correct about having a picture smiling; like 1/2 of the women that reach out to me daily start with something like "you have a beautiful smile" or somesuch.

But I get overwhelmed with low quality stuff so I ignore like 99% of the women who like me, and just pursue the ones I want, which means I take the initiative and like them first. But, because I go for high quality women, I don't even take it personally when they don't respond/ghost/etc because I know they're getting overwhelmed, too. It's a numbers game, and taking it personally will result in you getting crushed.

I've had an insane amount of success with this App dating stuff but do want to put it behind me (sooner rather than later). It takes a lot of effort.

Yeah if you're in the top 1% of men profiles (which doesn't mean to be in the top 1% of guys as we already pointed out), it can be successful. I did that for both of my brother-in-laws and their profiles blew up after a lady's touch.

The main problem I see with men is that they're too safe. They need to remember that any girl with her salt is shuffling a dozen men at a time and she just wants to secure a date for the weekend. They need to be the first to secure it so the conversations needs to efficient and can't drag on.

For many women, they try to have the best of both worlds. They look for long-term but also want to have fun when they need it. If your profile has pics to draw in the fun crowd then that's all you're going to get. You have to commit or have multiple profiles (I know a few friends who do this).

StormCell

I'm so very glad I never needed to use a dating app.

If by some tragic set of events I am ever single again, I think I will just get out of the house and meet girls like that. I will find activities that instigate interaction with complete strangers and decide from there who I like and just swipe left the entire dating app and profile scene.

But even without that dating app nonsense, I can tell you I am very likely to date younger with my preference range only extending a couple of years older than myself. I've never been into older women except for the rare case where she's just very fit and knows how to present herself -- unfortunately, this is not most women beyond the age of 30. Cold hard sad truth.

I've never really enjoyed the serious type women who feel like life is about doing a lot of work so you can be idle for 15 minutes, then sleep, and then do it all over again. I dated a girl who I eventually found out hated all forms of games and thought they were just a time waster. So when she wasn't hanging out with other people, she was always doing a chore of some sort. And felt that I should be too. As much as I appreciate a woman who stays on top of things around the house, I don't work full time so I can come home and work full time some more. That's what hobbies are for. :)

I'm so very glad I never needed to use a dating app.

If by some tragic set of events I am ever single again, I think I will just get out of the house and meet girls like that. I will find activities that instigate interaction with complete strangers and decide from there who I like and just swipe left the entire dating app and profile scene.

But even without that dating app nonsense, I can tell you I am very likely to date younger with my preference range only extending a couple of years older than myself. I've never been into older women except for the rare case where she's just very fit and knows how to present herself -- unfortunately, this is not most women beyond the age of 30. Cold hard sad truth.

I've never really enjoyed the serious type women who feel like life is about doing a lot of work so you can be idle for 15 minutes, then sleep, and then do it all over again. I dated a girl who I eventually found out hated all forms of games and thought they were just a time waster. So when she wasn't hanging out with other people, she was always doing a chore of some sort. And felt that I should be too. As much as I appreciate a woman who stays on top of things around the house, I don't work full time so I can come home and work full time some more. That's what hobbies are for. :)
I have my gaming stuff out in the open. Again, it's tastefully arranged, cable management is on point, etc. I also don't have a bunch of shit laying around, don't have any action figures, etc. But that's not because I'm "embarrassed" or anything -- I just stopped liking action after I turned... 14? 😂

Anyway, not a single woman I've brought home has protested or try to insult me about my game consoles. A couple expressed curiosity, a couple even got excited ("oh my god a Super Nintendo!") and a couple of them even actively asked me to play so they could watch.

If a day ever comes when a woman tries to either shame or make a disparaging comment about games, she'll be out the door faster than a human can blink.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Man. I had a Tinder fuckdate streak short of 2 years. When I was in a better place.

I'll keep this vague but I don't have much of a life going on so I never dared to talk to the girls I really liked on first glance.

I was also drinking heavily while on ambien and benzos whilst "tindering". Waking up with 2/4 new numbers from girls in my WhatsApp was pretty common and I couldn't remember, well, much..

At one point indecided that if I want a meaningful relationship; I myself should have a meaningful life first.

So I stopped..deleted the app.
And since then I'm trying to get to a point were i feel secure about my life. Feeling good in my skin.

Because then it's easy, I'm very charming and good with the ladies. No brag. Just truth.

With that said, text based communication doesn't help me.. And having Autism and CPTSD makes it hard for me to be meet somewhere unknown for example. So yeah, when I get that shit sorted out to a minimum it's going to be different ofcourse.

Anyways ontopic

Intuition, bro
I see this or that and it's a slide to the left. I'm guessing lots of examples I agree with have already been posted.

And fuck me for turning 40 next week whilst looking 30something as in I'd like a girl around 32 or something you know.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

I heard most girls use it as a dopamine hit when they get a match. Nothing more.

Female friend of mine uses it to date guys to get free food and dinner + therapy. After the first date its on to the next.

I rather go out and actually ask girls around me out in real life rather then using a shit show heavy used aftersale market like tinder.

Last edited:
We would all love to go out. Hell that's how I traditionally met most of the women I dated in my life.

Politics, the prevalence of smart phones/social media and (to a much greater extent) Covid have changed a lot of stuff, though.

I remember being younger and striking up pleasant conversations with women even at bus stops, supermarkets, etc. Some of those became friendships. A couple of those even became relationships.

But when they're on their phones (with airpods on) and double masked, how is one supposed to start a conversation? 😂. (In the city I live in, a good portion of people are still very paranoid of Covid...)

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That's coincidently a big turn of for me; when they are on all or most social media. The semi addicts. Constantly making Selfies or pictures of their food etc, mindlessly scrolling. The latter is fine if that means more gaming time but that's a very specific context. Not sure what to say anymore so till next time.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Religious
Conservative
Into celebrity culture
Unseasoned
Pancake ass
Big peen
Gun nut
Also if she wants kids
For us Europeans that basically means avoid Americans...

Thankfully I'm well removed from that game but I had some fun in it back in the day, my take is that people go in expecting to find their soulmate, I had a couple of great dates that ended in some insane sessions and met my wife purely by accident, she was using a mates account to lolz at all the useless profiles men write, liked mine cause I'm a witty cunt who didnt take the whole thing seriously, we chatted back and forth and turned out she was heading to the same gig as I was so told her I'd buy her a pint, she arrived at 8pm.. I had been in drinking since 1pm so you can imagine my state when I spotted her in a metal gig wearing pink and white... 15+yrs later and I'm writing this post from Turkey with my daughter fast asleep beside me, my son on the other bed and the wife seemingly kicked out to another bed.... So hang in their guys and go in looking for fun and the relationship shit will follow also and this is extremely important meet your date after a marathon all day drinking session....

Kenpachii

We would all love to go out. Hell that's how I traditionally met most of the women I dated in my life.

Politics, the prevalence of smart phones/social media and (to a much greater extent) Covid have changed a lot of stuff, though.

I remember being younger and striking up pleasant conversations with women even at bus stops, supermarkets, etc. Some of those became friendships. A couple of those even became relationships.

But when they're on their phones (with airpods on) and double masked, how is one supposed to start a conversation? 😂. (In the city I live in, a good portion of people are still very paranoid of Covid...)

I get it, i went to the same change when i was younger when smartphones changed the world perception drastically which made interactions a lot more difficult specially when u where in your late 10's, early 20's. However that world is basically in the current time nothing but a bubble u trap yourself in. U can get dates and meet with people perfectly fine outside of it, the only thing u have to do is pay attention towards your surrounding and give compliments + just be nice to people and things eventually just happen.

What i see a lot around me is people like this:

stock-photo-asian-guy-listening-music-by-headphones-612739865.jpg

Honestly just ignore them and move on, there is no point communicating with those people they are cut off from the world in there own bubble really. But there are tons of people that don't and just look around.

For example yesterday this where my interactions with people while being this way:

depositphotos_47782097-stock-photo-handsome-man-in-town.jpg

1) visited a company i had a appointment, had to wait for a little bit and the desk lady that was sitting and taking up calls from people i started to talk a bit with. I know she was into gardening and i had to do my garden at some point so i asked her for some tips about it. She explained it all and half a hour was gone real fast. She even gave me her personal number so i could send her whatsapp pictures and she could explain what was weed and what is not or if i had more questions.

Now could i just google it? sure. But i don't because i will be that guy in that picture zoning out doing everything alone and feel miserable while doing so, now its a team effort and i probably will invite her at some point to help me out at some point.

2) I called up my ISP to change my internet plan as i never use much of it anyway. Got a lady on the line that needed to know why i shifted my contract to another company name. We ended up talking for about 2 hours before my battery died ( god dam it, that really hit my soul ) about my problems her problems, as we kinda where sitting equally in the same situation just in different sides of the country with the same problems and where helping eachother out with tips etc. She wanted to give me her personal number as her shift was almost done, and then boom. :(

3) i visit this supermarket every single day, as i buy my food daily to not overeat, i always greet the people that work there friendly with a smile and wish them a good day for months now every day, this time some chick that works there hit me up and asked me about my diet and how i was doing it so quick. She probably saw what i was eating. i told her lots of cardio + some muscle training and healthy food and u are good to go. So she was done with her shift talked with me outside for like a hour about it and i gave her some tips, then asked her to come to the gym this weekend i will tell her what to do and point her in the right directions and if she wanted i could pick her up as i was moving past her area anyway to the gym whenever i go in the evening, she accepted and there you go.

I communicate with tons of people and whenever i walk through the streets i see lots of faces i start to know that i all greet and say hi with a smile on my face. People have no idea how powerful just that gesture is as most people are so stuck to there mobile they barely interact with other human beings anymore in any sense.

My rule in general is, whenever u go out or i talk with a girl and she has her mobile out for absolute no reason multiple times its the last time i see her. Go date your mobile have fun.

Also getting in touch with people isn't that hard, u have travel agency's here where u can go on 3 days long bike / motorbike / hiking with a group of people at some place, u go at friday, 20 singles and it ends at evening on sunday, u sleep in a little small hotel that has nothing in there, so board games at the evening and talking with eachother at the pub and all of that for the price of 120 euro's with 2 nights u stay there. Really good way to meet people.

Another good option is going to the gym or participate in any event really around your area even for free, remove headphones greet everybody that walks past you or nod at them. Once u show up for a few months every week like 3-4 times and do some improving people will start to talk to you or atleast awknowledge you and whenever u walk on the street u can say hi to people and interact with them as there is already some connection formed. And boom there you go. I always go when there are tons of people so basically evening just after dinner. Hell i even got into contact with a old high school girl that i didn't see for 20 years anymore this way ( she's married tho )

Still the best way to meet people is through friends, or through people u know. Because they know the situation about the other person and can easily fill you in on it, without going through the hassle of first dates. For example my sister has a girlfriend that visited here 6 months ago, i kinda liked her. we all went out and drank something and talked for a few hours in the city. She's from a smaller village has no social media account at all etc. She hates mobiles in general but only uses it for her job and to actually call people even whatsapp is kinda to far for her but she does use it for friends. As i kinda fancied her i asked about her personal life and what she did, and what her area was like as i always wondered about it. She would showcase me pictures and talk about everything what they had. So they ended up having this huge staircase that people climb over there that's all i remember from that conversation. She bailed after that day back to her place, i crashed mentally because of other reasons and financially the few months after that, so 6 months later i wanted to kinda get into contact again with her. So how to do it?

I could be be this guy

taking-on-the-workout-with-tangle-free-earphones-royalty-free-image-607916382-1552492573.jpg

Google the location, plan the trip and be alone for the rest of my life.

Or i could be this guy.

happy-man-walking-and-relaxing-in-park-pictures_csp78556386.jpg

Call the girl up, ask her about the conversation we had about the staircase hill, where it exactly is and what its called as i am going to be near her this weekend through work and wanted to try it out to see how far i could possible get as i was remembering our conversation about it. And if it is difficult to reach that place if she could tag along if she doesn't get the hint. She agreed as she had nothing else to do and would walk me towards it which means u can park at her place. And there you go. U could even escalate it further by making it a evening thing, and ask for good hotels in that area as i have to stay overnight. ;)

Also what really works with girls i found out is acting like a idiot when it comes to mobiles and tech and just say u never use it, no clue how it works and have no apps on it. It for some reason attracts woman to interact with you or move a step further in the conversation because they now suddenly want to "educate you and help you out if there life depends on it lamo"

U can always play it hard mode and just be this guy, sit on dating apps waiting for that one prostitute to select you for a good night after she ride on average a 100 different dicks a year. And then be shocked when she bails on you because her personality is absolute dog shit with zero emotional connections. Yea dude u just one of her endless side guys to entertain her in the ways she wants and moves on to the next clown after that.

man-with-attentive-face-looks-at-mobile-phone-entertainment-and-musical-lifestyle-concept-guy-with-beard-holds-mp3-player-and-wears-earphones-on-white-background-macho-with-headphones-watches-video-2CFRMG0.jpg

What does he do after that? google, how to be better at tinder lamo.

Look, i got absorbed into politics/news/social media/TV in my 20's. Whatever i did in my free time or in between work / school was engulfed with this shit. It will rile me up. I had all kinds of negative feelings at some point to people and after talking with my sister which basically hated a entire race of people because of social media news feeds that she never even interacted with before, i realized the faq am i doing. Cut it all out besides forums and i can tell you this, bubble of garbage is gone, bubble of real life before smartphones where a thing is back in full swing.

Last edited:
Well GAF I thought I'd pass this on, saw a fairly good looking woman on social media saying she is sick of guys posting workout photos on dating sites, she wants someone normal she can slob around with and watch movies while eating with.

lachesis

1st time going on online dating... (49) It's pretty wild.
I was liked by a 19 year old one with daddy issue as her profile... I swiped left as fast as I could. O_O Heck, my kid is 15.
Also if someone looks like grandmother - no too.

I don't know - a lot of profiles starting to look pretty all same old, same old, and I'm just few days into it.
They are all looking for Food, travel and adventure, quickly losing interest.

I am getting liked a few times a day from ones who are much older than me. Sometimes over 60.
I was looking for somewhere around 40-49, at least within same 4X number.
I feel guilty even liking girls under 36, to be honest - so I definitely swipe left anyone younger than 32.
Even 32, I don't want to... because I would feel probably more comfortable becoming friends with their parents.

I bet halfway decent looking girls would be getting a ton of likes and messages from other guys all the time.
I can see how some would take advantage of the system and all.

And big huge left on ton of filtered shots, and most of the professionally shot ones. I mean, it looks like they hired one same photographer too.
Why eveyrone's posing in front of the Vessel in the NYC by some professional photographer, I don't understand. Do they take turns in like or sort?
And all those very risque shots too. Sometimes I'm browsing some sort of brothel catalog, when I just want to meet some nice people.
Also, I became quite accustomed how ladies bathroom looks like now. All these bathroom shots?

Did end up chatting with a few ladies though. One 24 year old (but I declined), two 43s, and one 53. Will be meeting 2 of them in next week, and the other on the hanging.
As a simpleton, and a very monogamous person, feeling a bit uncomfortable about meeting multiple of them in turns - but will see how it goes...

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
They are all looking for Food, travel and adventure, quickly losing interest.

They don't need to put any effort in their profiles, they are flooded with attention. So they just shit out something generic that nobody will read anyway. You're overthinking this too much, swipe and like because most of them will ignore you anyway. Online dating should only be a supplement your dating in the real world and as you're old enough to have those skills then get out there and socialize.

"I like working men and we will help each other to work to build familiar and mA, warm and love familiar. I like pole man and love me longetime and Agentley.:

Just came across this in a Thai womans profile, not sure what to make of that last part.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
"I like working men and we will help each other to work to build familiar and mA, warm and love familiar. I like pole man and love me longetime and Agentley.:

Just came across this in a Thai womans profile, not sure what to make of that last part.

Some mystery never hurts. Go for it tiger!

Man, dating apps.. Have a lot of experience with them.. Just can't bother anymore.

But to answer OP's premise.. I guess it's a feeling. Super hot filters pictures. Only pictures of look at me having fun in "insert vacation location" and so much more.

Last edited:

darrylgorn

'I'm looking for a man with ambition'

'I'm looking for someone who will be my travel buddy'

'I'm looking for someone who knows what they want'

'NO HOOKUPS'

Basically any cliche shit is a red flag because it means she hasn't really put much thought into dating or she's looking for $$$

Last edited:
Top Bottom