• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating girls who have had threesomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you find out?

Unless you knew the parties involved or the girl is a huge whore (which is a red flag anyway) girls don't usually throw that into general conversation.

I'd file that into "I don't want to know" territory.

Tokubetsu

AVclub said:
It's none of your goddamn business what a girl did before dating you. If you're going to be a nosy judgmental douche, then enjoy your solitude.

I agree. I don't even want to know hints of the kinda shit you did before you met me. (Relationship & sex wise). All that matters is what you're doing with me.

slider

Actually I'll tell my story. I was out drinking in the City of London (financial district) with two friends. I hadn't seen both in ages and, unfortunately, one had recently suffered a loss in the family (his dad).

Anyway, I noticed two girls constantly staring at us. One was attractive and the other was kind of skinny for my tastes but pretty in a plain sort of way. I was thinking about leaving (the guy whose dad had passed was throwing up and in no fit state) when I see the two girls kiss. No tongue just a kiss on the lips. So I immediately went over to talk to them... (before my other friend could!)

I asked them how long they'd been together (they worked at a Starbucks together or something) and conversation flowed. There was a point where they asked me if me and my sober friend had ever done the deed. Not sure what sort of vibes I was sending out! But I told them men weren't my thing.

As the bar closes I ask where next? I couldn't take them back to my place cos my folks had temporarily moved in whilst they renovated their house. One girl lived in a bedsit (a room in a house) and didn't feel it appropriate to rock up as a triple. The other had an excuse too but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, nothing happened that night except I kissed them both but we arranged to meet a few days later at the flat of one of their friends.

When I got there they asked if I was comfortable; I said yes of course! I didn't realise exactly what they meant, being a cocky son of a bitch, but when they turned to each other and said "remember that Chinese guy??" it dawned on me exactly what they meant (psychologically) and also that they were seasoned at this sort of thing!

To cut to the chase: it was fantastic. I don't regret doing it at all and the only reason I stopped seeing them was because they kept asking if I liked men. I fully expected to eventually get tied up as a big bastard stepped outta a wardrobe.

That's my experience. Whilst it's not even close to dating I thought I'd try to convey the fun of it (which, actually, I don't think I have!).

Tokubetsu said:
I agree. I don't even want to know hints of the kinda shit you did before you met me. (Relationship & sex wise). All that matters is what you're doing with me.

so if you catch the herps ......

Tokubetsu said:
What the fuck? I understand being curious on your own time...but to show something like that at a party?

I don't think humiliation was the motivation of my school buddy, as far as I know they thought it would be more tame.
Aside from her sister, no one at that party really knew the girl well or at all.

(but yes, it's still a shitty thing to do, I agree)

What . . . no reference yet?

Chasing-Amy-The-Criterion-Collection-B00003CX9D-L.jpg

Shorty

Banned
I'm dating a girl who has had a threesome (MMF). Deep down it bothers me a bit but I don't show it and don't criticize her for it.

Red

Shorty said:
I'm dating a girl who has had a threesome (MMF). Deep down it bothers me a bit but I don't show it and don't criticize her for it.
I don't mean to offend you, but I'm honestly curious as to why it bothers you.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So like, how does this work for dudes who are saying no to this? You talk a girl up, you get interested in her, maybe even get to the point where you're fooling around with her and then one day she's checking herself out in the mirror, doing her nails and you, in your hungover stupor, are trying to recover your pants somewhere in this room and you find a picture of her and two rather attractive men playing some halo 3 together or whatever and you're like "hey are these your brothers?" and she's like "naw, just some dudes I used to date" and you're like, "oh, when?" because you already care way too much about this why not go a little further and she's like "A couple months last year" and you say "oh, just one right after the other" and she says "naw, at the same time"....what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO

Shorty

Banned
Crunched said:
I'm not offended. I just don't like picturing her having sex with someone else (let alone 2 guys).
I always swore to myself I wouldn't get jealous but I think that with love jealousy just comes naturally :lol
I know it's not logical and I don't blame her in any way. I just don't like the thought of it.

Crunched said:

For me, this is what I'd think she was thinking about while we we're having sex:

"His dick feels great but a second dick in my ass would make this even better."

MoFuzz

slider said:
Longass story.
lol wut? I've read this over a few times now and I still have no idea what actually happened. Who's Chinese? How many did what to whom? It ended up with two chicks? two dudes? two chicks and two dudes?

Shorty said:
I'm not offended. I just don't like picturing her having sex with someone else (let alone 2 guys).
I always swore to myself I wouldn't get jealous but I think that with love jealousy just comes naturally :lol
I know it's not logical and I don't blame her in any way. I just don't like the thought of it.
Why should it make you jealous that she was with 2 guys simultaneously versus 2 guys individually at different times?
If anything, it should make you feel better about yourself because neither of those guys were able to satisfy her needs individually. They should be jealous of you!!! :lol

slider

MoFuzz said:
lol wut? I've read this over a few times now and I still have no idea what actually happened. Who's Chinese? How many did what to whom? It ended up with two chicks? two dudes? two chicks and two dudes?

:lol

When people write stories and substitute names it always ends badly.

Sorry man. The Chinese guy was someone these two girls had slept with in the past. I bailed on my friends and I did it with the two girls.

AVclub

spiderman123 said:
so if you catch the herps ......
There's a HUGE fucking difference between a girl discussing her sexual exploits with a potential partner and telling them she has an STD. You have a lot to learn if you don't understand that.

Red

Shorty said:
Alright, that's a good explanation. You sound like you handle jealousy well. I guess in a love relationship things are different than in a short-term one. I know I wouldn't want to share my current girlfriend with anyone, male or female. She has a friend she's very close to, and they're both very comfortable around me (we've all three slept in the same bed before), but I get uneasy when that other girl starts becoming too touchy with me. Don't like the idea of where it may lead.
Jamesfrom818 said:
For me, this is what I'd think she was thinking about while we we're having sex:

This is a little irrational :lol

AVclub said:
There's a HUGE fucking difference between a girl discussing her sexual exploits with a potential partner and telling them she has an STD. You have a lot to learn if you don't understand that.

when a girl is discussing her sexual exploits she tends to bring up the part where she has AN STD!......and by her saying she had so many exploits you might want to consider she has an STD. Thank you come again.

y2dvd

The girl I'm kinda seeing wanted a threesome. Only stipulation is if I do it with her and another girl, she in returns wants me and another guy, and I'm not ready to share with another dude. WWGD (What Would Gaf Do)?

Ryck

I've dated women who have had them, it hasn't bothered me at all. Sex is just sex to me, feels good but people put all these rules and ideologies onto it and ruin it.

FREE LOVE BABY!

Red

y2dvd said:
The girl I'm kinda seeing wanted a threesome. Only stipulation is if I do it with her and another girl, she in returns wants me and another guy, and I'm not ready to share with another dude. WWGD (What Would Gaf Do)?
That's a fair trade, in my eyes.

MoFuzz

slider said:

When people write stories and substitute names it always ends badly.

Sorry man. The Chinese guy was someone these two girls had slept with in the past. I bailed on my friends and I did it with the two girls.
Cripes, that's not how I interpreted it at all. Good thing you clarified.

And in that case:

gorilla_shark_nice_high_five.jpg

Shorty

Banned
Crunched said:
Alright, that's a good explanation. You sound like you handle jealousy well. I guess in a love relationship things are different than in a short-term one. I know I wouldn't want to share my current girlfriend with anyone, male or female. She has a friend she's very close to, and they're both very comfortable around me (we've all three slept in the same bed before), but I get uneasy when that other girl starts becoming too touchy with me. Don't like the idea of where it may lead.

This is a little irrational :lol
I'm in the EXACT same situation.

Osietra

Banned
Jamesfrom818 said:

Shanadeus

Banned
y2dvd said:
Do it if you're okay with doing it with another guy. She might want to see the two of you exchange saliva or other bodily fluids while you please her, just as you might want the same but with two women.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I've dated girls who have had both, and have had both myself. Come on gaf, you can't seriously be this sheltered that a threesome would stop you from dating a girl :/

Bleepey

y2dvd said:

I'd do it but only in the interests of fairness.

I'm married to a woman that's been in a few threesomes (MFF). I had a chance at one years ago and it never happened. So when I think about her experience I only become angry due to my (non) experience. What took me a while to comprehend though is why she won't have one with me. She only had the threesomes to spice things up with guys she didn't really want a long term relationship with.
She cares about our relationship and doesn't want to jeopardize it. Part of me gets it, but the other part wants a threesome. So. Damn. Bad.
I don't want to jeopardize what we have either, but you just go around once and I'd like to have a threesome before I die.:lol

y2dvd said:

Do it with her and then break up.

Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom