• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating girls who have had threesomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yes. Dating one now. Try to date a girl that's been in a MFF threesome as opposed to a MMF one. Be a fun guy and a good lover and you never know what might happen down the road.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Dear god. Many of the Straight guys posting in this thread are fucked up in the head. :lol

edited to better reflect what i meant.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Whoompthereitis said:
Fuck yes. Dating one now. Try to date a girl that's been in a MFF threesome as opposed to a MMF one. Be a fun guy and a good lover and you never know what might happen down the road.

The girl I'm currently sleeping with keeps saying she want's to find a girl for us to do a threesome with. I get the feeling she is just trying to impress me though, I am, to put it mildly, a bit more experienced than her and I think it makes her feel a bit self conscious. I'm not sure she'd actually go through with it unless I got her good and drunk.

ccbfan

Threesome is kinda overrated.

Its an experience but nothing I'd want to do again. Maybe it was because the girls didn't do anything to each other except stupid boob grabs and weak kisses.

Its was just me doing all the work and the one not getting any complaining. Worst sex I've ever had. Ended up pulling a muscle going back and worth.

Would be nice though if the two girls did shit so I could take short breaks and watched.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Ryck said:
Thought jokes about people based on their sexual orientation were frowned upon.

That's no joke, it's the truth. I wonder if gaffers ever go back and actually read some of the things they say... Half the guys here come off as delusional paranoids.

ccbfan said:
Threesome is kinda overrated.

Its an experience but nothing I'd want to do again. Maybe it was because the girls didn't do anything to each other except stupid boob grabs and weak kisses.

Its was just me doing all the work and the one not getting any complaining. Worst sex I've ever had. Ended up pulling a muscle going back and worth.

Would be nice though if the two girls did shit so I could take short breaks and watched.

Dude, you somehow did it wrong. Threesomes with two girls are always awesome, even when they're not. I still weep sometimes when I flashback to threesomes I've had, it was just so beautiful.

I guess I can see it being lame if the girls weren't into each other though.

Ah, and one more fun tip for everyone: Talking your emotionally unstable girlfriend into a threesome is one of the most surefire and fun ways to bail out of a bad relationship. If it's gotta end, let it end in a 4-boobed blaze of glory.

siddx said:
The girl I'm currently sleeping with keeps saying she want's to find a girl for us to do a threesome with. I get the feeling she is just trying to impress me though, I am, to put it mildly, a bit more experienced than her and I think it makes her feel a bit self conscious. I'm not sure she'd actually go through with it unless I got her good and drunk.

I say go for it. You'll regret it later as an old man if you don't.

siddx

Whoompthereitis said:
I say go for it. You'll regret it later as an old man if you don't.

Well the last threesome I had created drama that made the entire thing very much not worth it.

AkuMifune said:
So you only have sex with virgins?

not necessarily.. if i know a girl i'm talking with has had sex, i ask her where and then avoid that particular one when it comes time to seal the deal.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
AVclub said:
It's none of your goddamn business what a girl did before dating you. If you're going to be a nosy judgmental douche, then enjoy your solitude.

This.

siddx said:
Well the last threesome I had created drama that made the entire thing very much not worth it.

they'll do that. thankfully i made it through that part of my life unscathed.

and uninfected ^_^

The only way it would make a negative impression on me if it she was coerced into it which means that she's either fucking stupid or has a weak character. Otherwise I don't give a flying fuck. On the contrary I prefer sexually open minded women to annoying prudes.

Dead Man

I don't understand so many Gaffers concerns about a person past. Judge them on their current actions. Not to mention, a 3some does not mean she was cheating, or being a slut. You have some weird hangups GAF.

It's a touchy subject. I once dated this 19 year old when I was 23 and she had told me that when she was like a Jr. or Sr. in fucking HIGH SCHOOL her and this other chick both went down on a guy, no sex though. For some reason this image haunted me for the entire 3 months we were dating. I could never shake it. And then when she dumped my ass (probably for being a jealous freak) I would beat it to that image. It was fucked up.

I swore on my life to never let someones sexual history bother me. I hope I can stick to that.

Rezbit

Memphis Reigns said:
It's a touchy subject. I once dated this 19 year old when I was 23 and she had told me that when she was like a Jr. or Sr. in fucking HIGH SCHOOL her and this other chick both went down on a guy, no sex though. For some reason this image haunted me for the entire 3 months we were dating. I could never shake it. And then when she dumped my ass (probably for being a jealous freak) I would beat it to that image. It was fucked up.

I swore on my life to never let someones sexual history bother me. I hope I can stick to that.

:lol WOW!!!

I don't really care...to be honest I don't want to hear about past partners with current girlfriends. If you think you want to know, just don't. Because you will always be disappointed.

Weenerz

Banned
Memphis Reigns said:

Need a more detailed story. Or get her to post it on GAF!

I'm not sure why people get so preoccupied by their lover's past. As long as they are tested and STD free who cares if they have slept with 20 guys, or had a threesome, or what have you?

Maybe I see it this way because I, A) have had a decent number of partners, and B) have had a threesome, but I really don't see why it matters as long as you are free of disease. If you actually like the person, it doesn't really matter how many dicks have been in her does it?

Also, not an attempt at stealth brag or an overt brag, just saying it how I see it.

Phloxy

Man so many dudes are so insecure. Hell yeah, shit me and my gf are down for whatever. I'd be happy to let a gaffer bend her over and split that shit son, hell I'll even give you a high five while you do it!

Phloxy said:
Man so many dudes are so insecure. Hell yeah, shit me and my gf are down for whatever. I'd be happy to let a gaffer bend her over and split that shit son, hell I'll even give you a high five while you do it!
There's a difference between doing something with your girl and hearing that she's done that something with other people. This is about the latter, not the former.

Joey Fox said:
My gf did MMF, I ain't mad. Knew about it beforehand.
wait what

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Would ask a friend of mine seen he is going out with a girl who I had a threesome with. But I am not sure he knows.

Protip: If a chick mentions a 3some then says she means MMF it means she wants new cawk. Prepare to find her getting it behind your back.

...well in my case that was the situation...

Also chicks all seem to all have a bi story or a "That sounds fun" look at MFF...till you date them. Then your a complete dick when you ask them about doing it.

My boy actually married a chick into MMF and he allowed it all the time.
In the middle of a motel party he starts fucking her, looks over at us and says "Is anyone gonna put something in this bitches mouth or not"

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
my ex girlfriend in an attack of insecurity after I broke up with her told everyone at a new years party that she had a 2 dude 3some.

we all called her sausagefest for the rest of forever and had a good chuckle.

Puddles

Banned
R2D4 said:
Depends if it's two guys one girl. (whore) or two girls one guy (exploring).

If it's the latter, I just hope she doesn't tell me about it. Also depends on how long ago it was.

catfish said:
my ex girlfriend in an attack of insecurity after I broke up with her told everyone at a new years party that she had a 2 dude 3some.

we all called her sausagefest for the rest of forever and had a good chuckle.
Clearly after being with you, one dude boning her just wasn't enough anymore.

Ive been in MMF threesomes so it's no biggie to me. In general, I could care less, even if I know.

I'll probably never have a MMF with my girlfriend ever again, but i'll join others parades. Also if I'm married or with a...fuck girl whose not my girlfriend I'd be open to swinging.

With a FFM I want to know a few details here and there :D. That's so hot.

Memphis Reigns said:

LOL, made my day.

siddx

Mr_Appleby said:
they'll do that. thankfully i made it through that part of my life unscathed.

and uninfected ^_^

Well go be honest it was completely my fault. Ground rules were set and I blatantly broke them for my own satisfaction. And I regret nothing :lol

And if we are talking about the MMF threesome, that also had drama since it was with my best friend's ex and I continued to fuck her like a rag doll for weeks afterwards despite my best friend asking me not to. So basically I bring drama on myself through my shitty selfish behavior :lol

Machado said:
do you want to do it? if you don't want to you should should turn in your penis

As I said, I've already done it before, thats not the issue here. I would most certainly do it again, especially since this girl isn't my girlfriend so I have no relationship drama to worry about like last time. But I doubt her sincerity. I told her if she can find a girl thats down that I am more than happy.

NoRéN

siddx said:
Well go be honest it was completely my fault. Ground rules were set and I blatantly broke them for my own satisfaction. And I regret nothing :lol

And if we are talking about the MMF threesome, that also had drama since it was with my best friend's ex and I continued to fuck her like a rag doll for weeks afterwards despite my best friend asking me not to. So basically I bring drama on myself through my shitty selfish behavior :lol

As I said, I've already done it before, thats not the issue here. I would most certainly do it again, especially since this girl isn't my girlfriend so I have no relationship drama to worry about like last time. But I doubt her sincerity. I told her if she can find a girl thats down that I am more than happy.
You think it has anything to do with your adventures in stripclubland? I mean, seen women at their most vile can be a bitch, no?

My ex Momo had one. MMF to be precise. Never bothered me. I've had also the chance to be in one but for some reason the idea hasn't got much appeal to me.

lawrence-office-space.jpg

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I recently discovered that two girls I know had sex with eachother. Kinda suprised me because I knew of only one of them being interested in women too. Thing is, I was kinda a fuck buddy with one for a month and had a one-night thing with the other. I think they know they both slept with me once. I'd totally try to set up a threesome with them if I wasn't in a great relationship right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom