• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Arquette Wants a ‘Scream’ Video Game from Supermassive

Would you like a Scream Game by Supermassive Games?

• Yes, sounds like a fantastic idea!

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Nah, don't really care for it.

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Scream was really the only reason he still had a career, because before that, boy o boy
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think Wes Craven's claim to fame was Scream.

Also, Scream 4 was better than Scream 5. As I said before, 5 was but a pale imitation.

In any case, I'm not going to argue about something so pointless.

Last edited:
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think Wes Craven's claim to fame was Scream.

Also, Scream 4 was better than Scream 5. As I said before, 5 was but a pale imitation.
I never said his claim to fame was Scream if you actually read what was written. Also no Scre4m was kinda lame, not that 5 was the best in the series.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
If SCREAM 5 is where the movie is at creatively. . .no. Awful, awful nonsense. We're supposed to believe a
gal, 90-lbs wet, can take multiple gunshots through a bullet proof vest and then overpower and murder a much larger man and former cop. Sure.

. . .and the twists were fucking terrible. Also this series has never been about the mystery. The mystery (as intentionally corny and campy as it was) in UD was leagues better than anything KEVIN WILLIAMSON has done in SCREAM since like the first two.

Now, if they were allowed to do their own thing, maybe even a reimagining of sorts - I could see it working.

Top Bottom