• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Davide Soliani on Mario + Rabbids appearing in 35th Anniversary Direct: "I bow silently, in shock and seriously honored and happy for the whole team"

Kikorin

Davide Soliani, Creative Director at Ubisoft Milan, posted on his own Facebook a message after seeing "Mario + Rabbids" appearing in 35th Anniversary Direct:

Google translation
Nintendo that puts us in the 35th anniversary video with some of the greatest masterpieces in the world of video games. I bow silently, in shock and seriously honored and happy for the whole team.

'My body is broken. I go to my fathers. And even in their mighty company I shall not now be ashamed'

Davide-Soliani-post-01-768x797.jpg

Deserved for a great game!

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

It is probably the biggest surprise I've had in a while, very good game. Probably one of the top 3-5 games I've played on the switch. Deserved!

carlosrox

Banned
Wait so this showed up but Galaxy 2 didn't?

Wow lol.

Deserved though, it's a great game.

Last edited:

Bridges

Such a phenomenal game, the team deserves the recognition because it would've been so easy to screw up a Rabbids crossover. I hope to see a sequel or some equally out there concept by the team using Nintendo IP, it's quite clear they love and appreciate the source material enough to do it justice, quality-wise.

KINGMOKU

Excellent. I was so surprised and delighted playing this game it blew my mind.

Now I sit back, and wait for the sequel that will probably never come even though the game sold millions of copies.

mcjmetroid

Excellent. I was so surprised and delighted playing this game it blew my mind.

Now I sit back, and wait for the sequel that will probably never come even though the game sold millions of copies.
Ya I'm wondering about this. It's Ubisoft. They shit out sequels. Wonder what happened here?

Has to be on Nintendos side

CamHostage

Ya I'm wondering about this. It's Ubisoft. They shit out sequels. Wonder what happened here?

Totally should have one. I'm impressed that they didn't just ride this thing into the dust with rehashes, but it's weird that 3 years have gone by without any talk of a follow-up.

carlosrox

Banned
Maybe they just view 2 as more of the first game?

I mean for me 1 is much better.

Ps. Why does my backspace key on my phone always close the keyboard only when I'm typing here on GAF? Both enter and backspace. This is unbearable. Just started doing this yesterday.

Top Bottom