• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
With 2 more trailers left, I wonder how much they'll really hold back. I'm guessing Comic Con will be trailer #2 and sometime in September for #3. If they can get through 3 trailers without ever showing us Superman or the villain, I will be shocked. Though I guess Wonder Woman hasn't given away their villain yet. They've done 3 trailers, right?

IconGrist

Alright guys, I'm going to be posting OT3 here in a few because I have to head out for a bit. I was waiting on duckroll so he could lock it for me until this one shuts down but it doesn't look like he's around. Hopefully he gets my message soon or you guys could just migrate on over. I'll add some stuff to the OP when I get back since KDash was kind enough to provide so much good material.

LowRoller

umMHpSD.gif

Bets on they are looking at Superman.

I wish someone would look at me the way flash looks at wonder woman.

Ninjimbo

The new thread looks fine on mobile. No issues on that front. I'm still waiting for Jeremy Jahns reaction on the trailer. He's the only YT guy I care to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom