• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC FanDome 2021 |OT| Battison, Batfleck, and Keaton...oh my!

ManaByte

Gold Member
DC FanDome 2021 is happening today:

Expected:
The Batman trailer (2:44)
First at Black Adam
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
The Flash
Peacemaker (HBO Max)
Batgirl (HBO Max)

SJRB

Gold Member
Super hyped for new Batman trailer, and the multiverse shit from the Flash movie.

Even kinda curious at Gotham Knights, hope they improved a lot since last year.

wow.....had no idea this was happening. I literally just started diving into the DC animated movies this week and just finished Long Halloween Part 1 and 2. What a great day!

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Super hyped for The Batman.

Couldn’t really give two shits about the rest of it, largely because the whole superhero factory production line has got very, very tired.

Last edited:

Doom85

Definitely excited for all, but kind of on the fence about Peacemaker. Don’t get me wrong, The Suicide Squad is my favorite movie of this year so far, and like the rest of the cast John Cena killed it in his role, but I feel his character worked better as an ensemble rather than the lead focus. But we’ll see how it turns out.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Definitely excited for all, but kind of on the fence about Peacemaker. Don’t get me wrong, The Suicide Squad is my favorite movie of this year so far, and like the rest of the cast John Cena killed it in his role, but I feel his character worked better as an ensemble rather than the lead focus. But we’ll see how it turns out.

Well his show is an ensemble as well. He has a bunch of handlers.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This is some cringeworthy shit, eh? 😂

Should be used to it, having watched far too many gaming events, but holy shit. Flash’s gold boots! Wow! 😂

Kagey K

Banned
Umm... Yes? Did you think it flopped or something?
No. I just thought it wasn’t good. That HBO Max animated mini series looked much worse though. 😅

This Suicide Squad kill the Justice League trailer has the same tone as the new Guardians game.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Suicide Squad is a GaaS MP game. Guardians is 100% single player story driven.
That’s kind of what I was trying to figure out, I could see similarities to The Avengers game and Guardians and wasn’t sure which way they were going.

Kagey K

Banned
I just want them to announce DC Universe Infinite is now available internationally so I can shut this off.

LordCBH

Fuck me I feel like we’ve been waiting on this flash movie for like a decade. And I really liked the trailer. Can’t wait.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Amber Herd still in Aquaman 2
DC still making comics and announcing new comics

This FanDome must REALLY be pissing off some people.

SJRB

Gold Member
red-letter-media-endless-trash.gif

Flash teaser was kinda neat but hoooo boy what a snoozefest so far.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
- Harley Quinn Season 3
- Young Justice Season 2
- Catwoman Anime
- Batman: Caped Crusader

Their live action stuff is all over the place but DC animation keeps killing it.

Also god damn batwoman's actress is hot. Not watchin that show but DAMN.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
- Harley Quinn Season 3
- Young Justice Season 2
- Catwoman Anime
- Batman: Caped Crusader

Their live action stuff is all over the place but DC animation keeps killing it.

Also god damn batwoman's actress is hot. Not watchin that show but DAMN.

Her name is Javicia Leslie. She's so daggone beautiful and attractive! Like she's got the perfect body and that smile is MAGNETIC!

Top Bottom