• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (PS4/PS Vita) coming out on Feb. 25

Chastten

Banned
You know the first two came out on Xbox right.

Yeah, and Xbox One is pretty much dead anywhere besides the USA for which it hasnt even been announced. Xbox One release would only make sense if/when it goes international.

OT: That's quick, was expecting it somewhere in spring. Now give me more details. I want this to be more like the first game, and perhaps I'll buy a Vita then.

They just have this huge hing for short blondes. They also consider very tall characters not appealing.

Marie Rose was the most popular character in every region, if I'm not mistaken.

And I would guess that shorter women are more preferred by men worldwide as well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ITT: People still surprised that the Asian characters are more popular with Asian gamers.

ITT: People still surprised that the Moe 12 year old character is more popular with Asian gamers, you mean.

#FuckMarieRose

Goddamn worse thing to hit the series.

Also I'm still waiting for that "complete all girl" edition.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE A VITA.

I don't even care. Give me all the fanservice. I will play volleyball with all the girls. Too bad
or thank God
Milla isn't in it, the best girl.

Also Marie Rose is great, you guys just can't love the girls that don't have much life.

Mendrox

ITT: People still surprised that the Moe 12 year old character is more popular with Asian gamers, you mean.

#FuckMarieRose

Goddamn worse thing to hit the series.

Also I'm still waiting for that "complete all girl" edition.

Yeah! Just for your information, Marie was the winner in every region. EU,NA,ASIA - everyone loves her it seems.

Still mad that Leifang and Mila are missing, but they will come for sure.

Vlaphor

Favorite characters: Rachel, Tina, Christie, Lisa
Characters Not Shipping With The Game: Rachel, Tina, Christie, Lisa

:(

Still want to get it...but less than before. Also not sure if I should import, since I don't want to have to double dip if/when the US version gets announced. Actually, I think I'll wait on it a bit and see what happens to the game.

Mendrox

So you mean pedophiles the world over rigged the ballots? It was an online poll, right? Those things are quite worthless.

Yet she looks like all the other Asian characters, including Honoka who literally has the same face.

It was a poll where you were able to vote by buying a certain costume for the character that you wanted in Xtreme 3... so nothing rigged. You had to pay to give your character 1 vote.

Edit: Is someone able to make a Honoka or Marie avatar for me? With these new pictures? Pretty please? I gotta change this avatar finally...

Sakura

As tiny as those images are, it looks great.
Although I am a little wary of the early release date. I am of course happy to get the game so soon, but with such a short development time I can only wonder how much content there is.

As tiny as those images are, it looks great.
Although I am a little wary of the early release date. I am of course happy to get the game so soon, but with such a short development time I can only wonder how much content there is.

DLC and premium heaven. Swims suits for everyone!

-insert oprah gif here-

raven777

They are releasing a starter pack, which will include one character. You can buy additional characters if you want.

It's similar concept with the DOA5's F2P version, but this time it won't be free.

Of course full game is coming out. Even collector's edition is confirmed.
Starter pack is for those who want to try out but not want to pay full price right away, or you just want one character.

Do you have any information on this? I got the big edtion of DOALR. Did not regret it.

:D

Details on the collector's edition is not out yet, other than the price which is 14904yen for PS4 version and 13824yen for Vita version.

The art book that came with the CE of DOA was actually really fantastic and was the reason I wanted it in the first place. The tapestry was really high quality too, also my favorite character which didnt hurt..

FHIZ

That's rather quick. I guess the game was mostly done already.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. When they originally announced it didn't they say they had literally just begun development? Wouldn't be surprised if they're just reusing assets and gameplay systems to slap it together.

That said... I'm still going to import this shit if it doesn't come out here... For science... VR science.

Setsuna

You guys acting like there are going to be game play mechanics that needs balancing

This game is like 90 percent asset creation 10 percent minigames

Top Bottom