• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (PS4/PS Vita) coming out on Feb. 25

Griss

Just to let people know that this bump is a pretty horrible troll as the game was delayed by a month to March 25th (or around then anyway). You won't find it on Asian PSN right now. It's not out.

IconGrist

1. Set up a Hong Kong PSN account.
2. Buy a Hong Kong PSN card.
3. Buy the game from the HK store.
4. Play it with your US account.

Thanks. Any idea if DLC bought using the HK account will work when I play on the US account?

Just to let people know that this bump is a pretty horrible troll as the game was delayed by a month to March 25th (or around then anyway). You won't find it on Asian PSN right now. It's not out.

Well......... dammit. :p

FHIZ

Thanks. Any idea if DLC bought using the HK account will work when I play on the US account?

Make sure while logged into your Asian account on your console that you set the PS4 as your primary console, and you should be able to access any potential DLC from your normal account as well.

vato_loco

1. Set up a Hong Kong PSN account.
2. Buy a Hong Kong PSN card.
3. Buy the game from the HK store.
4. Play it with your US account.
I had an issue buying Onechanbara Z2 Chaos on the Japanese PSN Store because it was an M rated game. Anyone know if this restriction is also enforced on the HK Store? I can't remember if the issue was about the credit card or the purchase itself, but I do remember having to buy it physically in the end.

Top Bottom