• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3 (PS4/PS Vita) English Release Confirmed For Asia

I just recently bought a Vita (NA). If I order a physical copy of this, will it work on my Vita?

The game will work and you'll be able to download any updates that are released, but you'll be locked out of DLC unless you switch the PSN account on your Vita to an account that matches the game's region.

The game will work and you'll be able to download any updates that are released, but you'll be locked out of DLC unless you switch the PSN account on your Vita to an account that matches the game's region.

so basically you wouldn't be able to access the preorder bonuses or dlc unless you account swap lol

edit
holy fucking shit. Play Asia wants to charge 92 bucks for shipping for the Saikyou version? LOL

20 bucks for the normal version. So basically you're paying 40 bucks more for the PS4 CE for english subs (if the japanese one doesn't)

Hubb

Is 92 dollars next day shipping or something? I don't ship internationally often, but that is too much.

Yeah I just checked and Play-Asia is only offering Express Shipping and not all of the usual shipping options.

They're really trying to juice early customers. Shop elsewhere (and/or just wait until closer to the game's release)

Edit: You can get more shipping options if you click "Switch between classic and new shipping selector" but the other options are even more expensive 0_0

Is 92 dollars next day shipping or something? I don't ship internationally often, but that is too much.

no they are way overcharging. 92 buck shipping is big enough to fit an actual small adult person with EMS which is like 3-5 days at most outside holidays.

There is no way that bundle should cost 92 dollars to ship. At most 40-50 only because of the size of the box.

edit

amiami doesn't tell you what shipping cost is until the item arrives, but I can guarantee you it ain't going to be 90 bucks. I'm expecting like 20-30~ for EMS

Eolz

no they are way overcharging. 92 buck shipping is big enough to fit an actual small adult person with EMS which is like 3-5 days at most outside holidays.

There is no way that bundle should cost 92 dollars to ship. At most 40-50 only because of the size of the box.

edit

amiami doesn't tell you what shipping cost is until the item arrives, but I can guarantee you it ain't going to be 90 bucks. I'm expecting like 20-30~ for EMS

CDJapan is saying nearly 6000 yen for shipping, so yeah, way too much from play-asia there (but then again, so is their price for the product itself)

Neotengu confirmed no wings? Looks similar to her but hard to tell since its pencil art. Might be Momiji or Kokoro.

Edit: Only reason I think its her is because of the things in her hair. They look similar to what she would wear normally an not the other girls.

raven777

Neotengu confirmed no wings? Looks similar to her but hard to tell since its pencil art. Might be Momiji or Kokoro.

Edit: Only reason I think its her is because of the things in her hair. They look similar to what she would wear normally an not the other girls.

That is Nyotengu

muteki

Wings get in the way of butt-bumping.

why-not-both.gif

Eolz

To be fair, we thought Honoka would win butt battles with how she looks and she lost against fucking Marie Rose :p
Maybe she'll just have better stats for jumping in minigames.

I can understand the "too big" argument though, even if I thought it looked fine in her DOA5 gravure video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlqxmS_1_SY
She just can't roll around in the sand.

It's up on VGP for pre-order.

I'll pre order it there since my experience with play-asia always used to be terrible.

The question is though: vita or ps4?

chrono01

It's up on VGP for pre-order.

I'll pre order it there since my experience with play-asia always used to be terrible.

The question is though: vita or ps4?
Based VGP.

If you're only going to get one, PS4 [for that VR future]. Each has exclusive costumes though, so if that's your thing...both!

Personally, I'll probably grab the PS4 at release and buy the Vita version later.

Based VGP.

If you're only going to get one, PS4 [for that VR future]. Each has exclusive costumes though, so if that's your thing...both!

Personally, I'll probably grab the PS4 at release and buy the Vita version later.

I thought about going with Vita but I'm not sure because they haven't said anything about downgrades :/

Top Bottom