• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet announced for PS4 & Switch

Ulysses 31

Digital pre-order's up on HK PSN. >.>

Although I'm 99.9% sure the Asian Switch version will have English subs, I'm still waiting for Play-Asia to confirm before I buy. :p

Mecha Meow

Digital pre-order's up on HK PSN. >.>

Although I'm 99.9% sure the Asian Switch version will have English subs, I'm still waiting for Play-Asia to confirm before I buy. :p

If it does, I'll be snagging a copy as well even though I'm not a fan of the game. Its too bad they just don;t say "fuck it" and release it on Steam though. I'm glad I passed on the Switch Gal Gun 2 and a Steam version (which I haven't bought yet tbh) came out.

Vlaphor

I'm gonna hold off for a bit. Knowing that the PS4 version is censored takes some of the wind out of my sails, and I already own the original for PS4. That being said, I do like the idea of it being less grindy, and I did like the bit of DOAX3 VR I've done (I hadn't unlocked too much, due to how much of a grind the original version is), so I'm gonna wait and see if I should get this version.

Has anyone figured out which costumes have been excised by Sony's morality police?
At the moment, it's only a rumor there will be costume differences between the PS4 and Switch. Beyond that, there hasn't been enough media released on the game for anyone to spot content disparities.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
At the moment, it's only a rumor there will be costume differences between the PS4 and Switch. Beyond that, there hasn't been enough media released on the game for anyone to spot content disparities.
Thanks. I guess we will find out soon.

I remembered when old-GAF was tremendously offended when Play-Asia called out the SJWs for the original DOAX3 not getting a western release. And then, their number of Twitter followers literally tripled after that.

Ulysses 31

PSA: Japanese eShop version has English subs too!

And you get all DLC too! Dunno for how long that is since I can't read the Japanese signs... >.>

Last edited:
Top Bottom