• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space clone: Negative Atmosphere.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
The enemies are a bit boring looking but looks interesting otherwise. Unreal Engine, Epic store exclusive?
Yes, just like Tropico 6.

Hope it's good, was always weird to me indies haven't attempted Resident Evil/Dead Spacey games to fill the void yet put out so many fancy looking FPV horror adventures. It's not that hard to copy some retro survival action horror mechanics for talented devs surely, even if they don't top RE4.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't they make Dead Space 3? Or are you not considering it a proper sequel since it was so bad?

WE DO NOT SAY ITS NAME!

(it was only Dead Space in name, they tried to turn it into an action shooter and filled it with microtransactions)

mcz117chief

The shooting looks great. I really dig the whole thing, I hope they won't get blasted by EA too much, I can definitely see a lot of potential.

K' Dash

I personally didnt like Dead Space 3 at all. People would argue this a "decent action game" but if i want good action game, there are much better choice out there but there are not many games like Dead Space 1&2.

It was REALLY GOOD until you hit Tau Volantis, everything set in Space is amazing.

Top Bottom