• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear childish fanboy mods, go get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripeavocado

Banned
after the ludicrous ban from expressing a negative opinion about hellblade, you edited my topic bringing two other posts containing negative opinion about Xbox.

Who the fuck cares?
It’s not console war to have negative opinions, I was not disrespecting or attacking anyone.

You only quoted a couple of posts about Xbox while I have been writing negative opinions about anyone else including Sony and Nintendo when they deserve.

you banned from replying to my own topic while you are actually replying to it with:

"The cross-gen game I saw running on current gen hardware looks better!"

Your point wasn't a point at all, it was bait.

I was literally replying to someone saying that the games was the best looking game on next gen, I respectfully said no.

Stop fooling yourself, you could only see a bait if you are a raging fanboy that cannot accept a negative opinion about his favourite game/console

The moderation here is becoming as stupid as Reddit and I don’t like it at all.

I am not like you mods, I don’t get the satisfaction needed in life from posting on a forum, definitely not by moderating one like little dictators
I am here just because I like games and the discussions about them.

neogaf doesn’t seem to be a place where we can have a reasonable discussion anymore thanks to your childish and authoritarian behaviours so kindly go fuck yourself, maybe get a pause from moderating for free a forum and blind fanboysm, the product you consume are not your identity and won’t really make you happy.

EviLore EviLore congra on ruining your forum twice by selecting idiots as mods, you literally have one job And 20 years to learn how to do it.

Bye felicias.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
excited ralph wiggum GIF

after the ludicrous ban from expressing a negative opinion about hellblade, you edited my topic bringing two other posts containing negative opinion about Xbox.

Who the fuck cares?
It’s not console war to have negative opinions, I was not disrespecting or attacking anyone.

You only quoted a couple of posts about Xbox while I have been writing negative opinions about anyone else including Sony and Nintendo when they deserve.

you banned from replying to my own topic while you are actually replying to it with:

I was literally replying to someone saying that the games was the best looking game on next gen, I respectfully said no.

Stop fooling yourself, you could only see a bait if you are a raging fanboy that cannot accept a negative opinion about his favourite game/console

The moderation here is becoming as stupid as Reddit and I don’t like it at all.

I am not like you mods, I don’t get the satisfaction needed in life from posting on a forum, definitely not by moderating one like little dictators
I am here just because I like games and the discussions about them.

neogaf doesn’t seem to be a place where we can have a reasonable discussion anymore thanks to your childish and authoritarian behaviours so kindly go fuck yourself, maybe get a pause from moderating for free a forum and blind fanboysm, the product you consume are not your identity and won’t really make you happy.

EviLore EviLore congra on ruining your forum twice by selecting idiots as mods, you literally have one job And 20 years to learn how to do it.

Bye felicias.
kNh1rQg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom