• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Available August 23 with PC Game Pass

Javthusiast

Banned
you're right. plenty of people out there with awful bad taste.
Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Salz01

It's a walking simulator, but probably the highest budgeted one so far. There is combat but its low priority and in most cases you can avoid combat altogether.

-

Thing is, I want good combat. Been playing MGS5 recently, miss those type of games from Kojima.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sony had "no involvement" with Death Stranding's release on PC Game Pass, despite the platform holder owning the intellectual property and funding the development of the title. "Matters relating to the PC release of Death Stranding are managed by Kojima Productions and 505 Games," a spokesperson told us. "SIE has no involvement in this promotion."

Sony Had 'No Involvement' in Death Stranding Deal with PC Game Pass

Activision is the publisher, should come to game pass once the deal closes.

Last edited:

nikos

Bought the game on PS4 and PC but never finished it. Thinking about upgrading to the Director's Cut on Steam and trying again. How much less tedious does the Director's Cut make getting around?

Infamy v1

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding is now available for Xbox Game Pass on PC.

Hopefully by tomorrow we should be getting some info on if it has the DC features (excluding content of course) or not.

Kilau

Gold Member
Not sure why you guys think this is so weird. Booting MLB The Show for the first time on my Xbox was weird, this is just the PC version with Xbox integration.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Not sure why you guys think this is so weird. Booting MLB The Show for the first time on my Xbox was weird, this is just the PC version with Xbox integration.
It's really not weird. It's just ammo in their console war.

They think Sony fans are jealous they're playing a Microsoft store version. Please more screenshots of your download queue 🙄

Only 4 games in your GP collection? All this shilling and you don't even use PC Game Pass. Phil is disappointed 😁

Last edited:

Infamy v1

It's really not weird. It's just ammo in their console war.

They think Sony fans are jealous they're playing a Microsoft store version. Please more screenshots of your download queue 🙄

Seeing as there are tons of like-minded fanboys on Twitter attacking Kojima for "betraying" them, I'd say that yes, people are indeed jealous. Not sure why you're so triggered for download queue screenshots, though. Wierd af.

Majukun

daamn i forgot how much "uninteractive" an hideo kojima game could be...half an hour of "game" mainly passed staring at the screen.

JUst hope that all this minfuckery images bring something at the end

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Running it on a 3080 maxxed. Runs great and looks gorgeous. Still a boring FedEx simulator though, but will play for a bit for the GS.
This you?
Dude this has been going on forever. They're selling cheap platinums to people who use their trophy list as over compensation of something lacking elsewhere.

But you're right, it's annoying loading up PSN every day and every "new" game is this shovelware crap targeting trophy whores.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Death Stranding is at least a GAME. A boring FedEx simulator, but you have to do more than hold the X button for 5 minutes to get the platinum.
But what are you compensating for with that GS to play something so boring?

Boring games, one usually moves on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom