• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DefJam FFNY question

Ristamar

Is it possible to earn all the trophies in Story Mode without using cheat codes? I've got them all except the Learn All Blazin' Moves trophy. There simply isn't enough development points to max out all your skills (which earns you trophies) and learn all the moves.

As an aside, this game fucking rocks. I'm not really a fan of rap or hip-hop, but I definitely appreciate the effort that went into the presentation of this title. I've had it for a few months, and it's still highly entertaining The Story Mode is actually pretty damn good, too. I wish some other fighting franchises would take some cues from this game on how to implement a decent Story Mode.

Ristamar

Ah, okay... wasn't in any of the FAQs (I had checked those months ago), but I took some time to dig through the crap on the board, and I found it. Apparently it isn't possible unless you play on the HARD difficulty setting.

Top Bottom