• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon’s Souls is getting a movie

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Also many games and IP's sitting around could help make a good movie/series. The Witcher being the best game to series example. Also they need to expand their content further for their upcoming Bravia Core service:

The video game genre is gonna be the next comic-book/super hero big thing adapted into movies imo. There's a gold mine of licenses, and it's already coming with MGS, LOU, Mortal Kombat, Uncharted, Borderlands etc...
I was a little bit disappointed with The Witcher. I might be stupid but it took me 2 full episodes to figure out there were flashbacks :messenger_grinning_sweat: For my defence I didn't watch anything about the series to avoid spoiler. I may give it another try before season 2.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The video game genre is gonna be the next comic-book/super hero big thing adapted into movies imo. There's a gold mine of licenses, and it's already coming with MGS, LOU, Mortal Kombat, Uncharted, Borderlands etc...
I was a little bit disappointed with The Witcher. I might be stupid but it took me 2 full episodes to figure out there were flashbacks :messenger_grinning_sweat: For my defence I didn't watch anything about the series to avoid spoiler. I may give it another try before season 2.

Yeah the flashbacks are the worst in The Witcher because you don't get any info or hints and makes you really confused. But it's wonderful and highly recommend it! SJW gonna do their magic in the next season like most Netflix series.

Markio128

ace ventura bullshit GIF

Sorry, but I’m calling bullshit on this one. As much as I love (and hate) the game, it is nowhere near popular enough to prompt a big budget film. However, if by some miracle (pun intended) a movie was made, I can only imagine it as an animated movie/series, in the vein of Castlevania.

Top Bottom