• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Slayer Season 2 Episode 9 sets another jaw-dropping Animation milestone surpassing both "Episode 19" and "Mugen Train" (SPOILERS)

CGiRanger

Banned
I dunno how studio Ufotable does it. It's not like they've been skimping on any of the most recent episodes either in terms of animation quality. Yet here they go about completely surpassing themselves, especially for TV Animation (this isn't even one of their films like the Fate series).

The Art quality:

And the Animation:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
great animation, esp in that last clip.
though Vegeta vs Broly and Gogeta vs Broly in DB Broly are still the best fights i've seen in like 10 years.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Looks like the Cyberconnect2 games lmfao. Does not look impressive at all. Static camera work and boring CG blended with 2D animation visuals. It's pretty but it's boring.

Little Mac

Gold Member
I started watching Demon Slayer Season 1 because it was getting recommended everywhere. Then after the movie I read through the manga. I came into this season wondering if Ufotable could do the big fight justice and holy shit did they surpass my expectation. Reaction videos are going to be everywhere on YouTube.

Mistake

I'll be honest, I didn't care for season 1 or mugen much at all, but season 2 is a banger. The animation is fantastic, and it really helps that zenitsu has shut up

Top Bottom