• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Slayer season 3 arrives in April and new trailer has been released

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to the details disclosed, the third season of the work will adapt the arc "Swordsmith Village" (Towards Vila dos Ferreiros). Additionally, the first episode of season three will be an hour-long special. To celebrate the arrival of the new season, the official profile of the anime on social networks released a new trailer, highlighting the characters that will be present in the arc.

In the third season, the main character, Tanjiro Kamado, goes to the village of blacksmiths in search of artisans to repair his sword. But the place is attacked by demons.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
From the series, my favorite is her

latest

and the character I hate the most is the one with the wild boar mask

SJRB

Gold Member
I never got past the first half of the first season, I found it to be remarkably "kiddy" in many ways.

Does that change later on?

Kurotri

I never got past the first half of the first season, I found it to be remarkably "kiddy" in many ways.

I suggest watching until episode 19 to truly know. If that episode doesn't do anything for you, I guess there's nothing for you there.

It is a bit "kiddy", my 8 years old son loved it and I watched it with him. If it was something we didnt watch together, I would of given up.

Mistake

First season was awful, mostly because zenitsu was crying and yelling so much. Second season he was asleep most of the time, and the animation was top notch, so I liked it. If they go back to season 1 type stuff, I’m dropping it

After the most recent season’s conflict, I felt like I was seeing the eyes of soldiers who just returned from a gruelingly exhausting war.

Fbh

Please tell me Zenitsu dies or "goes away to do training" or overdoses on sleeping pills this season.

Not really.
It's a very traditional by the numbers shonen battle show. IMO what makes it stand out is:
- Ufotable has some of the best production values in the industry
- It remains engaging due to a pretty fast pacing. When they introduce some new main for a story arc they are usually already fighting them after 3-4 episode while in something like Naruto or One Piece you'd first get 36 episodes of them fighting various underlings and slowly making their way to the boss.

Last edited:

Fbh

Tbh Zenitsu DOES get better..but it happens much much later on, you'd have to wait years for it until the anime catches up lol

Well that sucks.
I still find the show enjoyable enough to watch but Zenitsu is the first character in 20 years of watching anime that has made me skip over scenes. Guess I'll just continue doing that whenever he shows up.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Yep Zenitsu and Inosuke get a lot better. I hated Zenitsu with a passion, but in the later 'season' he was probably one of my favourite characters.

Doom85

I need to catch up, I’ve seen Season 1 and the Mugen Train movie, but I still need to watch Season 2.

Top Bottom