• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Denuvo joins the International Game Developers Association to make gaming fun and fair again

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Because it's NOT fun and fair right now, what were you thinking ?!

denuvo_igda_post.jpg

AMSTERDAM, May 6, 2021 – Denuvo by Irdeto, the leader in video games protection and anti-cheat security, today announces it has joined the International Game Developers Association (IGDA) as a gold partner.
The new partnership offers IGDA members access to factual information about the security risks inherent to gaming and simultaneously gives Denuvo the opportunity to support the IGDA members in addressing the security challenges.

Denuvo has more than two billion unique game protected installs across all platforms, making it one of the leading security providers in the video gaming industry.
More than 1,000 games have been secured by Denuvo worldwide, proving Denuvo’s strong understanding of developers’ needs and the gaming landscape.
By Denuvo being a partner with IGDA it allows game developers and publishers to connect with Denuvo to understand the importance of protecting games, as well as the importance of detecting and preventing cheating in competitive multiplayer games.

Developed by security experts, who are gamers themselves, the Denuvo team understands the gaming industry from the inside out.
The company’s technology helps to protect the game IP and developer’s revenue while having a minimal impact on user’s experience and still guaranteeing maximum protection. Denuvo products are affordable for all studios regardless of their size.
Partnering with IGDA provides us opportunities of connecting with studios of all sizes,” said Reinhard Blaukovitsch, Managing Director of Denuvo

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i get why denovo is a thing..
but when i want to play on my laptop.. on the go i legit pirate a copy of the game i own so i can play with no hassle

Kataploom

Gold Member
Thanks god Denuvo exists, if not, I'd be leaving gaming cause it's not fair and not even fun anymore, what would I do without them around? :(

OT: The moment kernel level Anticheat gets widespred in online gaming, I'll quit from PC online gaming so I hope they don't get further than they have.

Barakov

Gold Member
Because it's NOT fun and fair right now, what were you thinking ?!

denuvo_igda_post.jpg

AMSTERDAM, May 6, 2021 – Denuvo by Irdeto, the leader in video games protection and anti-cheat security, today announces it has joined the International Game Developers Association (IGDA) as a gold partner.
The new partnership offers IGDA members access to factual information about the security risks inherent to gaming and simultaneously gives Denuvo the opportunity to support the IGDA members in addressing the security challenges.

Denuvo has more than two billion unique game protected installs across all platforms, making it one of the leading security providers in the video gaming industry.
More than 1,000 games have been secured by Denuvo worldwide, proving Denuvo’s strong understanding of developers’ needs and the gaming landscape.
By Denuvo being a partner with IGDA it allows game developers and publishers to connect with Denuvo to understand the importance of protecting games, as well as the importance of detecting and preventing cheating in competitive multiplayer games.

Developed by security experts, who are gamers themselves, the Denuvo team understands the gaming industry from the inside out.
The company’s technology helps to protect the game IP and developer’s revenue while having a minimal impact on user’s experience and still guaranteeing maximum protection. Denuvo products are affordable for all studios regardless of their size.
Partnering with IGDA provides us opportunities of connecting with studios of all sizes,” said Reinhard Blaukovitsch, Managing Director of Denuvo

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Top Bottom