• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Describe Your Sex Life With A Movie/Song Title

When creating threads on NeoGAF I'm always looking to engage the community with original, humorous and thought-provoking content. However, I'm ashamed to admit that all the hard work and planning went to nought when I submitted the previous thread in this series. You went absolutely ballistic with hundreds of views and several pages of responses, whilst my past threads were struggling to reach even one! Naturally I'm bringing it back with a vengeance with more combinations and hilarity to ensue. Please note that the concept behind this thread isn't mine and there was even one on NeoGAF many years ago which I cannot find. You can choose a maximum of three movie/song titles to describe your current or past sexual encounters and libido, the only rules being that you only get three entries and they must be official movie titles or song names.

Mine:

Intoodeepposter.jpg

MV5BNzlkNzVjMDMtOTdhZC00MGE1LTkxODctMzFmMjkwZmMxZjFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

art-sm5.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
You could be right as that thread went for 314 replies and over 10K views! Forget this one, let's have DGrayson DGrayson close this one down and assign it to the history books.
You can create whole sentences that are not at all vague with 3 song titles..
'Drink, Fight, Fuck' 'Wet Ass Pussy' 'Until I'm empty'

Top Bottom