• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed - August 30th 2022 - PS5 / Series / PC - Campaign Split Screen Co-Op

ahtlas7

6hIZU2g.jpg

and preordered…..

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Never played the originals, back in the day.
But I got the remaster of the first one in a promotion, and loved it.
Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

CamHostage

I'm very surprised this isn't cross-gen+switch tbh.

Past-gen is starting to slump in sales, so it was probably easier to just commit full-stop to next-gen whether the game needed that level or power or not. (There's some nice physics of buildings crumbling and lots of people panicking in the streets, but everything looks scalable IMO, though the solid framerate in the trailer at least is a good sign.)

I could see them doing a second series of DAH2 releases with past-gen and Switch ports 6 months after the first release, or even just a Switch port. (The first game's Switch port came out a full year later, so they have time... but also, the Switch port of DAH1 was hit pretty hard in visual quality, so they might have trouble with DAH2 on it even if they only concentrate on that one post-launch port and don't bother with PS4 or XB1.)

II_JumPeR_I

Weird that they didnt add Online coop.
Tried out Clone Carnage. Its fun as hell playing Online coop. Its sadly just this small missions from the first game and weirdly enough not a seriesX only game.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Maybe the real treasure was the friends we destroyed along the way? And we all know probing is much more fun with friends. That's why the story of Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed is fully playable in local 2-player split screen co-op! Are you ready to take some friendships to the next level?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Yippee ki-yay, Mother... ship! Crypto is back with a fully stocked alien arse-nal.

Go up close and personal with your trusty Anal Probe, grab one of four new guns like the Dislocator or annihilate entire cities with the mere push of a button in your newly upgraded saucer. These monkeys won't know what hit them.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The world is your oyster! Are you ready to probe it?
Visit Bay City, Albion, Tunguska, Takoshima and Solaris to seek your revenge and claim those pesky Human settlements in the name of the Furon Empire.

Top Bottom