• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital 2023 in June

Absolutely hyped I cant wait

I hope we get to find out more information about what the people @ Askiisoft have for Katana Zero's DLC/Future..and I remember they talked about building some kinda universe of games around that one or something. Thats one of my fave games of the last few years, been waiting for some good info

their shows have been quite entertaining, even though a bit stupid sometimes and while they were not packed with games, they always had some interesting unique little games.

Puscifer

their shows have been quite entertaining, even though a bit stupid sometimes and while they were not packed with games, they always had some interesting unique little games.
Have you played Terra Nova? Fun little experience, my favorite "city builder" since banished

Buggy Loop

They were the only remaining good thing out of e3 in the past years, glad they will continue the fucked up adventure.

Devolver actually have a bunch of awesome looking, undated indie games in the works for 2023 (Gunbrella, Pepper Grinder, Plucky Squire) so this could be one of the better presentations of the week.

Top Bottom