• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - PS5 vs PS4 Pro vs PS4 - Beta First Look!

Wasn't available early enough when they developed consoles. They need enough time to test and produce it and that wasn't available with Zen 3. Regardless, that wouldn't change much to the final product performance.
Your lying to yourself with how may cpu limitations we’ve already ran into

Loxus

Wasn't available early enough when they developed consoles. They need enough time to test and produce it and that wasn't available with Zen 3. Regardless, that wouldn't change much to the final product performance.
The same would have to be said for RDNA2 also.
Zen 3 released date: November 5, 2020,
RDNA 2 released date: November 18, 2020

Consoles were finalized in 2019.
ugiTHWC.jpg

I thought they choose Zen 2 because Zen 3 L3 Cache took up to much space.
Zen 2
16EpMsb.jpg

Zen 3
ttTmzGw.jpg

But than again, they probably didn't wait for the finalized RDNA 2 either as it looks like they went with an earlier RDNA 2 revision.
w1fDjXX.jpg

Runs fine on a Pro with Samsung Evo SSD.

My only gripe is texture loading. Which is complete ASS. At least in Groundwar. Simple road markers stream only when really close to them. Otherwise its a blurry mess.
Overall it looks good, plays solid.

I'll be buying it.

The same would have to be said for RDNA2 also.
Zen 3 released date: November 5, 2020,
RDNA 2 released date: November 18, 2020

Consoles were finalized in 2019.
ugiTHWC.jpg

I thought they choose Zen 2 because Zen 3 L3 Cache took up to much space.
Zen 2
16EpMsb.jpg

Zen 3
ttTmzGw.jpg

But than again, they probably didn't wait for the finalized RDNA 2 either as it looks like they went with an earlier RDNA 2 revision.
w1fDjXX.jpg
thanks for the insight and yeah I'm disappointed its. not using 3

Top Bottom