• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF - Street of Rage - Tech Review + Series

Fake

John Linneman loves Streets of Rage 4. In fact, we all do. It's a retro-themed game powered by modern technology that delivers a unique, brutally wonderful experience. In this special episode, we take a look at what makes this series so good - and how it's taken to the next level in Streets of Rage 4.

Last edited:

Orta

Banned
Far more confident after watching that. Now I really can't wait.

Going to get it on pc tomorrow and try for the limited collectors switch edition on Friday.

That'll be about €160 or so :messenger_hushed:

chinoXL

yessir on this day one!! still remember when the first one dropped, it had me and my boys hype and we been hooked since. gonna have to juggle this and 7 remake fml

RAIDEN1

....Should have included the 2003 unofficial remake, before this official entry was even announced that game was for all intents and purposes Streets of Rage 4...

Last edited:

Kindjal

....Should have included the 2003 unofficial remake, before this official entry was even announced that game was for all intents and purposes Streets of Rage 4...

Yes, Bomber Games' Streets of Rage Remake was an amazing fan effort, including gameplay enhancements, multiple branching paths, and an updated soundtrack (but also keeping the original 16-bit OST).
It was a true love letter to all SoR fans worldwide.

It is still easily available online if anyone wants to try it.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The initial vids were ok, but that recent one a few weeks ago saying they had various music, retro and modern art for characters were features that were really well done.

Game went from "I'll get around to it on Gamepass one day to I'll play it right away".

Needlecrash

Dark10x is Digital Foundry on GAF? I had no idea! I love the Streets of Rage series as well and you did the series justice with this video. Fucking loved it!

Fake

Dark10x is Digital Foundry on GAF? I had no idea! I love the Streets of Rage series as well and you did the series justice with this video. Fucking loved it!
It is. He give gaf a time... Me too, but who knows. When the heat goes down he maybe back.
But I still post his work.

Top Bottom