• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] The Tom Morgan Collection: Best Games of 2021

T-Cake

I wonder if we’ll get a Richard Collection… feels like I’ve barely seen anything of him in all year outside of DF Directs. They’re probably saving his list for last due to him pretty much being Mr. DF.

I don't think he's doing it, he was doing some other project. They need to get the new guy, Olie, on the DF Direct next year.

Scarlet Nexus???

Stop It No Way GIF by NBC

Lognor

Banned
It needs a long time until it actually gets good. Typical JRPG trope and I get when people don't want to slog through 5 hours of gameplay until the game finally clicks.
Yeah, I think I made it two hours. They kind of just throw you in and I had no idea what was going on and they didn't do a good job of explaining it imo. Is it based off an anime or something? I don't watch that crap

Dthomp

I’m almost done with GOTG and I’ve really liked it. Great characters and story

Yup, I got all the trophies on PS5, and can honestly say it's most likely my favorite game this year, slightly edging out Psychonauts 2 which was way better then it had any right being.

elliot5

Yup, I got all the trophies on PS5, and can honestly say it's most likely my favorite game this year, slightly edging out Psychonauts 2 which was way better then it had any right being.
At first I was like how the fuck does GOTG beat P2 in the story department but it gives it a run for its money. I think P2 has the better story overall (so far) but I am very impressed by the script of GOTG. So much thought and consideration in all the dialogue possibilities based on what you’re doing, your actions, your responses or lack thereof, etc.

Top Bottom