• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 2 Resurrected - Early Access Beta August 13th, Open Beta August 20th

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-20-15-211_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

this is hilarious I am playing diablo 2 on my phone

why touch controls when i can go full MKB
yj9vHjN.jpg

Next step.
install on quest 2 VR

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Download is the same size on XSX as PS5, I wonder if it will be 4k 60 in the end. Apparently it wasn't anywhere near that during the beta but it looked damn good to me. Preload finished for XSX, will start the PC download when I get home.

Inviusx

Download is the same size on XSX as PS5, I wonder if it will be 4k 60 in the end. Apparently it wasn't anywhere near that during the beta but it looked damn good to me. Preload finished for XSX, will start the PC download when I get home.

God I hope so. While the 60fps performance mode was good, it was a huge IQ drop from the 30fps resolution mode. I dont think anyone did any pixel counting on the performance mode but I would guess 1440p.

I think current gen is more than capable of 2160p for this one.

That IQ gap was probably my only complaint.

Still waiting on that preload for PC. The Battle.net launcher kills my bandwidth whenever I download even when I limit the speed for some reason so I hope the preload arrives early in the week.

Skifi28

God I hope so. While the 60fps performance mode was good, it was a huge IQ drop from the 30fps resolution mode. I dont think anyone did any pixel counting on the performance mode but I would guess 1440p.

I think current gen is more than capable of 2160p for this one.

That IQ gap was probably my only complaint.
I don't know, even on PC the game is pretty heavy. There probably wouldn't even be two different modes if it could do 4k60 comfortably

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Still waiting on that preload for PC. The Battle.net launcher kills my bandwidth whenever I download even when I limit the speed for some reason so I hope the preload arrives early in the week.
Funny preloading games is actually slower for me..

because it somehow starts using a fuckton of hdd whenever it unlocks it..

I figured out installing them damn game when live is way faster 🤣

also i present... diablo 2 IN VR 🤌🤌🤌

CNbGOov.jpg

Last edited:

TheMan

I was preeety excited for this until I played the beta. Don’t get me wrong it’s well done. But I thought playing again would feel more like coming home or some shit. It feels more like been there, done that, not really interested in doing this again

Top Bottom