• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV - Massive Update - New Videos

Tschumi

I'm sorry for me the most amazing thing about this vetted post is that it gives me the chance to make a vetted joke about our vetted industry professional VFXVeteran VFXVeteran .

Not saying I don't like diablo, i just don't let myself hype for such distant releases by taken auteurs.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
u should play D2R first. Because once you played the new ones the old one (1,2) feel so slow.
D2 is a classic arpg while D3 is for ADHD kids who needs instant action and big numbers to be able to keep the interest.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
10 to 15 years isn't enought for you ? OK...

As I stated before, a great game is a great game. We still have people going back to play Super Mario Bros 3, 30+ years later. We have people who go back and re-read old books, re-watch old movies. Games are no different.

Not sure why you are celebrating and pushing games to be more disposable. Again: regressive and ass-backwards logic.

Well lucky for me i don't really about the endgame in these type of games, i just like to beat the campaign with a couple of characters and that's it.

But you are probably right.

To be fair, KBM isn't always superior to controller. For just moving around it feels better to use a stick vs. clicking a mouse. But there are a lot of skills where they spawn or target where your cursor is pointing on screen (eg: wizard teleport) and you obviously cant do that on controller so thats what gimps certain builds.

Anyways, since Diablo IV was developed from the start to be used with controllers, skills should work exactly the same as KBM and controller will prolly feel better to play than KBM, especially for fast paced builds.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Big new monsters, more realistic looking characters, spells/moves look enchanting and impactful, and a dark gritty world to boot. All it needs is some George R.R. Martin.

Top Bottom