• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV Pre-Launch Thread of lore, news and beta withdrawl

ssringo

Ah, ok thx for clarification.
Store page says PS+ required for online play and online play is required.

Everything I can find says PS+ required unless you're playing couch co-op then only the primary account requires PS+

Edit: saw a conflicting post about the couch co-op thing.

The beta apparently didn't which might causing confusion.

Last edited:

Freeman76

buybuybuybuybuybuybuy

EDIT: just checked, i don't have this elusive deal :(
Its not a deal, they own the standard edition and that gives a huge discount to ultimate as you are just paying for the upgrade. It was all over Twitter yesterday

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Its not a deal, they own the standard edition and that gives a huge discount to ultimate as you are just paying for the upgrade. It was all over Twitter yesterday
Most of the people who posted that they saw this discount showed they owned the standard edition but the first post that started this did not show he owned the standard edition unless he did some photoshop work

Rush2112

Banned
This followed by FF16 is delicious. Also Baldur's Gate III in August? Things like this don't happen too often for RPG nerd like me.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
You can get the ultimate edition for 70% OFF on xbox right now:

- pre order the standard edition
- wait a few minutes (10-15 max)
- the ultimate edition price will update to 70% discount
- cancel your existing standard pre order
- keep the ultimate

Great Success Win GIF

cormack12

Gold Member
You can get the ultimate edition for 70% OFF on xbox right now:

- pre order the standard edition
- wait a few minutes (10-15 max)
- the ultimate edition price will update to 70% discount
- cancel your existing standard pre order
- keep the ultimate

Great Success Win GIF
Sounds cool, but I'm guessing it will be billed full price retrospectively

cormack12

Gold Member
It releases midnight here so I'm guessing there may be some server issues but when I wake up 7 hours later, hopefully sorted.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
This is when I’m happy I have multiple controllers and a docking station. If I forget to charge one, I’ve got a backup for the next day.

DavidGzz

So I don't have to split screen with the wife, we each get a full screen now haha.

Oh yeah, I guess if it ends up cheaper than the base game. NICE!

Plugging directly the dual sense into the PC, ain't taking chances. This weekend is all about diablo

How do you use a dual sense on PC without losing sound? I swear, I've tried it on both PCs and the sound gets overtaken by the dual sense and I can only hear a game via headphones plugged into the controller.

Last edited:

Antwix

How do you use a dual sense on PC without losing sound? I swear, I've tried it on both PCs and the sound gets overtaken by the dual sense and I can only hear a game via headphones plugged into the controller.
I don't use controller and don't have a dualsense but can't you click the "Speakers" icon in the lower right in your windows taskbar and click on the playback device to change it ?

DavidGzz

I don't use controller and don't have a dualsense but can't you click the "Speakers" icon in the lower right in your windows taskbar and click on the playback device to change it ?

Probably lol, I would just switch back to my Xbox controller instead of looking at how to fix it. I'm lazy. I'll try that since I do like the PS button icons on my screen over the colorful Xbox ones when playing D4. Thanks.

Only happened once and it was sacked boy for my son, the game changed its sound output to the controller, just had to switch it back

MikeM

I love the dualsense but I only use it now on games with native support. Jank like this I do not have the patience for.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Started Pre Loading.

The Game is 47GB if you opt not to download the High Texture Pack. I like my games beaautiful but i preefer them running better and ocupying less space in my system

Last edited:
So can I buy the standard version right now and start pre-loading the game to play on Tuesday, or are pre-loads essentially only for the ultimate edition or whatever?

Top Bottom