• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Sony understimate demand by allocating only 10-15m till March 2021? Poll Inside!

Did Sony vastly understimated demand in their internal projections?

• Total voters
I am pretty sure all this next-gen consoles shortage is artificial and marketing ploy to have some hype for the worst next-gen of the past 20 years.

They were planning to ship a ton of consoles and they are all sold out in September for months?

C'mon they are both weak consoles that haven't shown anything remotely "Next" and are launching with cross gen games.

Any evidence Qanon? Is Sony lying about their production numbers, or are they all being bought up by Sony and secretly put in massive warehouses? How do you see this work?

i chose the afterthought covid option

we're in a world-wide pandemic...in all honesty, everyone gets some slack here

yes, even when im sooo sad cause videogames, jesus christ

ripeavocado

Banned
Any evidence Qanon? Is Sony lying about their production numbers, or are they all being bought up by Sony and secretly put in massive warehouses? How do you see this work?

There is no need to try to be funny.

They can say whatever they want before the launch, if they want to kept preorder numbers low they can.

Let's talk about this in January

Rolla

Banned
As an EU gamer I co-op/multi with gamers from France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and recently when we're in lobbies they're all trying to secure PS5 pre orders. Ebay in their countries have the same scalpers situation. Germany seems the most hit by shortages.

Both the series X and PS5 will sell out but from what I'm hearing and seeing anecdotally, at least here in Europe, the PS5 demand is at a different level entirely. And unfortunately, I think scalpers are going to make a killing this November.

Nydus

Gold Member
As an EU gamer I co-op/multi with gamers from France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and recently when we're in lobbies they're all trying to secure PS5 pre orders. Ebay in their countries have the same scalpers situation. Germany seems the most hit by shortages.

Both the series X and PS5 will sell out but from what I'm hearing and seeing anecdotally, at least here in Europe, the PS5 demand is at a different level entirely. And unfortunately, I think scalpers are going to make a killing this November.
Yeah it's insane. I even think about selling my PS 5 after finishing demon souls to make a nice profit before Xmas...

Top Bottom