• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Twitter Accidentally confirm Fable?

Dolomite

A placeholder for the Fable @ has been circulating online. Twitter has been around for over a decade and the username has been free until May. Now a placeholder has claimed it. The account is locked, only reading the words "pending". Sounds like a certain company may have registered the name?

What do you think?

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Big question mark at the end means I'm asking not telling lol

The point is that a placeholder account on Twitter topped by (possible? maybe? who knows?) speculation can't in any shape or form "confirm" anything.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Someone in reddit tried to login in via "forgot my password" and it looks like the email could registered with Microsoft!

8oFAzIj.png

pr0cs

I really hope they show something for their July show. Playground rejuvenated the racing genre for a lot of people with Forza Horizon, maybe they can apply similar magic to Fable and RPGs.

Batiman

Banned
So hyped for fable. PG is gonna make it look amazing! I’m assuming this will be 2021 and series X exclusive. Maybe even 2022 if it’s really ambitious.

GodofWhimsy

What the fuck. Fable and Perfect Dark? Looks like I'ma be rocking a Ps5, Switch, and an Xbox *insert dumb name here* Announce a new Viva Piñata entry and I'll buy the fucking thing with a grin on my face.

Castef

Banned
A weird thing is that when you search “fable” on Twitter you get Playground Games among the first set of results.

jakinov

A weird thing is that when you search “fable” on Twitter you get Playground Games among the first set of results.
Not really weird. The only time people are really mentioning either usually has the other one mentioned lately. The references and the date of them drives up the relevancy.

Top Bottom