• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you buy one of those t-shirts from the Tee KO game in Jackbox Party Pack 3?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
If so, post a pic!

For those unaware, it's a party game where people input phrases during one phase and draw pictures on the second phase. The third phase has you pick two out of a pool to create the best t-shirt.

Here's mine from a few years back:
VqcOadW.jpg

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Came close a couple times, but then realised they're mostly only really funny when you're there and don't actually make good shirts. Really neat idea though.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Came close a couple times, but then realised they're mostly only really funny when you're there and don't actually make good shirts. Really neat idea though.
I'm always down to wear my cock goblin shirt. I get compliments on it.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I suck at drawing but my group of people definitely had some laughs in that one.

I wish jackbox games would just put out a jackbox mega pack for like $50 or so that has everything in one executable. Skipping around 8 different packs is clumbersome especially when earlier games are missing some features that later editions made standard.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I suck at drawing but my group of people definitely had some laughs in that one.

I wish jackbox games would just put out a jackbox mega pack for like $50 or so that has everything in one executable. Skipping around 8 different packs is clumbersome especially when earlier games are missing some features that later editions made standard.
I feel like there is 1 to 2 games in each pack that are actually enjoyable. With covid, we stopped having people over as well so I dropped off at JBPP 5.

Top Bottom